out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Your dedication surprises me.
Yours doesn't ;)

I just don't see why it is a shock that a new coach doesn't want to dismantle a solid and working system. If we bring in other players (Evra allows the back four) to suit his 4-3-1-2 or a 4-3-3 then great, we need to be more flexible, but don't be surprised to see us start with the 3-5-2.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Your dedication surprises me.
Yours doesn't ;)

I just don't see why it is a shock that a new coach doesn't want to dismantle a solid and working system. If we bring in other players (Evra allows the back four) to suit his 4-3-1-2 or a 4-3-3 then great, we need to be more flexible, but don't be surprised to see us start with the 3-5-2.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Can someone confirm what has been said? Once it was said Conte left for personal reasons that has nothing to do with transfers and just a minute later it was said he left on disagreements on the market.

- - - Updated - - -

Just like he copied Ancelotti's formation when he took over Milan.
Yep, that's what will happen.

This is awful.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Can someone confirm what has been said? Once it was said Conte left for personal reasons that has nothing to do with transfers and just a minute later it was said he left on disagreements on the market.

- - - Updated - - -

Just like he copied Ancelotti's formation when he took over Milan.
Yep, that's what will happen.

This is awful.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Marotta: "Juve is a serious club, we're looking to the future with great optimism." #WelcomeMax

Allegri: "I'll meet the team today and start work tomorrow." #WelcomeMax

Allegri: "It won't be easy to win a fourth straight Scudetto but it's an exciting challenge. That and the Champions League." #WelcomeMax

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Marotta: "Juve is a serious club, we're looking to the future with great optimism." #WelcomeMax

Allegri: "I'll meet the team today and start work tomorrow." #WelcomeMax

Allegri: "It won't be easy to win a fourth straight Scudetto but it's an exciting challenge. That and the Champions League." #WelcomeMax

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Allegri - '' I consider Vidal and Pogba crucial players to Juventus ''
Yeah, let's hope we can convince them the club is still moving in the right direction and make them feel at ease though. I was never worried about Allegri not rating the fucking best midfielder and best young player in the world.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Allegri - '' I consider Vidal and Pogba crucial players to Juventus ''
Yeah, let's hope we can convince them the club is still moving in the right direction and make them feel at ease though. I was never worried about Allegri not rating the fucking best midfielder and best young player in the world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 46, Guests: 523)