out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Hernandez, Maignan and some losers.
Calabria is a loser? Well that's new.

Two of their most important wingbacks out of the squad and you're dismissing it as irrelevant, lol. I also presume you'll be the first to blame the absences of Chiesa and Pogba for our poor form and losses against the likes of Monza.

The extent you Allegroids will go, honestly.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I know we can't fire him. But can we move him to our U23 team and let whoever is managing that team take senior team? Can't be that much worse than Allegri.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Calabria is a loser? Well that's new.

Two of their most important wingbacks out of the squad and you're dismissing it as irrelevant, lol. I also presume you'll be the first to blame the absences of Chiesa and Pogba for our poor form and losses against the likes of Monza.

The extent you Allegroids will go, honestly.
Yes. It's like saying Alex Sandro is one of our most important wingbacks, which is actually true. But he still sucks.

I didn't mention Allegri or Juve so I don't know what you're babbling further.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I know we can't fire him. But can we move him to our U23 team and let whoever is managing that team take senior team? Can't be that much worse than Allegri.
why can’t they fire him? His contract just gives him more of a leash, but there’s no way he makes it to the wc break if they continue to play the way they have. There’s a lot more to lose if they keep him.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
why can’t they fire him? His contract just gives him more of a leash, but there’s no way he makes it to the wc break if they continue to play the way they have. There’s a lot more to lose if they keep him.
We broke... but will be bankrupt by the end of the season.
I just hope Megalomania Allegri eventually realizes he need to retire.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
We broke... but will be bankrupt by the end of the season.
I just hope Megalomania Allegri eventually realizes he need to retire.
Yeah I’m pretty sure if Allegri gets fired Montero will take over before they go after Conte or whoever in the summer. But if this play continues they can’t just stick with him.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Yeah I’m pretty sure if Allegri gets fired Montero will take over before they go after Conte or whoever in the summer. But if this play continues they can’t just stick with him.
I think every human on earth besides Megalomania wants him out. Management is hoping we scrape by to the summer when the clause kicks in so we can kick him out cheaper. The management, during games, look like they are in complete apathy as a way of mediating their frustration. Shame on them and shame on us for taking this bastard back. Shame on Allegri for not leaving on his own. From a legend to a potato in less than a year. Although with that salary, I can understand if he picks up his diary in bed each night and writes 'no regretz, buona notte bam bam'
and yes, he writes in third person. Because he is a megalomania.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 185)