out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Anyone hoping for a loss tomorrow so his ass gets whooped?

Be honest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No I can't bring myself to hope we drop points anymore we badly need every point we can get now. A few games ago a loss wouldn't of bothered me much because I was naive enough to think Allegri would be sacked but our management is that deluded I don't think it matters.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
"allegri never was a good coach, he can thank everything to conte, he always was a fraud to being with, marotta prolonged his shitty career with 5 years after he failed at milan, he's lucky to have had champions like [insert anyone from buffon to cancelo lol], he never built a team just used what conte left him with", etc. tuz is full of opinions like this. isn't it the definition of canceling? :boh:
I think canceling means cutting their voice in public. This is more revisionism and unfair criticism of the past. We tend to do that to those whom we dislike.

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
Not if it is, true. Watch inter, under conte champions, next year under simone second (without lukaku) and this year they will fight with us for 12th place. The only difference is that juventus have better squad than inter by far. Inzaghi and allegri share the same thing, they are done. They both play their best football after conte.

And i dont want conte back!

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Not if it is, true. Watch inter, under conte champions, next year under simone second (without lukaku) and this year they will fight with us for 12th place. The only difference is that juventus have better squad than inter by far. Inzaghi and allegri share the same thing, they are done. They both play their best football after conte.

And i dont want conte back!
AncientShamelessChital-size_restricted.gif

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
reactionary opinions at full force. inzaghi is done at 46, league chances are carved in stone after match day 8, inda not having the strongest squad of the league, comparing post conte allegri with inzaghi like the results are even comparable, so many interesting ideas

and bjerknes is the first to approve

allegri hate really brings the worst of many tuzzers. at least it unites a bunch that will bark at agnelli in unison when he hires {insert any random coach} instead of {insert any other random coach} and we won't win the first 10 league games by a goal difference of 28-0 and not playing beautiful football with by far the strongest squad in the league

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
Every italian coach playing defensive football in italy is done. Done like serie a 2006. We are stuck with this type of football and thats why nobody watches serie a no more. Fucx, we are juve, we dont need fucxxx random coaches, we need a big name. Im sick of this ugly football, it only brings us frustration and bad resaults.

beowulf

Dec 9, 2012
Every italian coach playing defensive football in italy is done. Done like serie a 2006. We are stuck with this type of football and thats why nobody watches serie a no more. Fucx, we are juve, we dont need fucxxx random coaches, we need a big name. Im sick of this ugly football, it only brings us frustration and bad resaults.
"big name" coaches are exactly what we don't need. It's time for fresh ideas. Not recycled tactics from the early 2000s.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Every italian coach playing defensive football ....
dude, inzaghi isn't even a defensive coach. last season they scored 15 goals more than milan, 7 goals more than any other serie a team. this season they have the 3rd highest shot per games (only 0.1 less than milan), 3rd highest shots on target (0.2 shots behind milan and napoli), 3rd highest xg (tied with milan), etc. anyway...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Leave revisionism to the historians. Lord Sideways was a great couch in his first stint here - we had some great games and awesome results. We were a bonafide top 5 team in Europe. No need to deny that or revisit the past to put a twist on it.

There's enough shitfuckery in his second stint here to blame, lambast and ridicule him - this iteration of Allegro, version 2.0 is a massive downgrade, and he has no fucking clue what he's doing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 193)