out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Tudor could take a gap year.
The Croatian coach would not be on the list of possible replacements for Allegri and some people close to him would have pointed out that he could stop to recharge his batteries.
[ @laprovence)
Again Tudor, can't even hold a job down, either sacked, moves elsewhere or now wants a break. Just screams short term 'solution' to me

Boksic

May 11, 2005
You can't dismiss a coach based on his results with Tottenham. That club has so much loser DNA in its genes it's impossible for anyone to win. Even Mourinho tried and lost FFS. People on this forum have a very short attention span. It's almost fascinating. Just go through the comments. You'd think Conte hasn't won anything for decades.

You know what his last trophy was? The Serie A title with Inter in 2020-21 in a two year spell at Inter. Before that he won the 2016-17 Premier League title during a two year spell at Chelsea. This means that in his last three jobs he won the league twice. And he didn't need to spend years building teams either. He went there and won. Because he didn't take bullshit from anyone.

It's pretty impossible to like Conte on a personal level. He's so over the top with his rage outbursts he doesn't even look like a real person anymore. But saying he's a bad candidate for this job is just silly.
Agreed on Spurs, I wasn't expecting them to win anything. But he had good players and went backwards. I expected them to be solid at the very least, which they weren't. They also often played the negative, deep sitting, reactive football that has been a problem under Allegri.

Chelsea he did an excellent job. It was 7 years ago though. Inter he did OK, I thought he'd do better in his first season. His 2nd he had no challenge but won the scudetto.

I think you can forgive posters for not hanging onto past glories given where we are with Allegri. I think there needs to be an appreciation that managers don't stand still. Tactics become outdated and mentality/drive/ability to relate to players can change. I'd say Conte seems more and more irritable and seems to get caught up in needless drama these days. He's always been a dramatic coach but he seems less able to let things slide, which can be a distraction for his teams.

Jun 16, 2020
Out of all the "young" coaches, he's the one I want the least. Don't get the hype around his mediocre rats team at all.
He’s liked by many Juventini because it’s known that he’s a true Juve fan, he was out on the streets celebrating in Turin when we won our first Scudetto again with Conte. Besides that his attacking and attractive game is appreciated by many.

- - - Updated - - -

Is Italiano that bad though or is this some stigma surrounding him. Promotion with Trapani, promotion with Spezia, reached European football with Fiorentina after years in his first season, and now waiting to play a Conference League final.

Isn’t this in terms of finances, experience and gameplay a guy who’s rightfully on our shortlist since the big names are out of reach?

Last edited:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
He’s liked by many Juventini because it’s known that he’s a true Juve fan, he was out on the streets celebrating in Turin when we won our first Scudetto again with Conte. Besides that his attacking and attractive game is appreciated by many.
That's all I need to know, sign him up.

But seriously, I don't care if he's a Juve fan. I just don't see anything special about his team, and I don't think they are overachieving either. Just the newest hipster coach @MikeM

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
That's all I need to know, sign him up.

But seriously, I don't care if he's a Juve fan. I just don't see anything special about his team, and I don't think they are overachieving either. Just the newest hipster coach @MikeM
Hipster coach who shoves goals down our players and we can sell for plusvalenza without going to jail. :tuttosport:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
check lippi's career before juve
Correct me if I'm wrong, lippi didn't even coach in the top flight till 1992 with Atalanta.

Tudor has already coached the likes of Galatasaray, Paok, udinese, Verona, Hajduk Split and Marseille.... I'd be more forgiving if he was actually trying to work his way up clubs/divisions but right now I don't see anything special about Tudor, let's face it he's only linked with us because of his history and not for his management skills

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

Is Italiano that bad though or is this some stigma surrounding him. Promotion with Trapani, promotion with Spezia, reached European football with Fiorentina after years in his first season, and now waiting to play a Conference League final.

Isn’t this in terms of finances, experience and gameplay a guy who’s rightfully on our shortlist since the big names are out of reach?
What attractive attacking game? Because he attacks the worst teams in Europe playing conference league? Look at Viola’s record in Serie A where they at least play decent teams. 50 goals in 37 matches. That’s kinda poor. And they aren’t massively underperforming xGoals so that argument goes out the window too. In fact it’s similar to us. They are -4 and we are -3 xGoals on the season.

- - - Updated - - -

Hipster coach who shoves goals down our players and we can sell for plusvalenza without going to jail. :tuttosport:
Italiano shoves goals down players’ throats? When? Certainly hasn’t happened at Fiorentina.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 21, Guests: 392)