out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 12, 2019
Remember when Max arrived after Conte's restaurant quip and took us to a final? I'm game for a new coach coming and winning big next year with Max's same squad
Conte Left a three time champion of Italy for Allegri to take in the finals…
Allegri is leaving ruins. So The new coach is gonna have a hard job to turn things for the better, and a lot of time and patience.
My Fav is De Zerbi.. looks like an ideal coach for rebuilding.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Tudor is good coach? Someone watch his teams? He is offensive or maybe defensive coach? I didn't watch any matches where he was as coach.
There's a video 3 posts above yours where he explains his mindset himself. Says he prefers winning 4-3 than 1-0. Watch it.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Conte Left a three time champion of Italy for Allegri to take in the finals…
Allegri is leaving ruins. So The new coach is gonna have a hard job to turn things for the better, and a lot of time and patience.
My Fav is De Zerbi.. looks like an ideal coach for rebuilding.
I think you are missing my point. I'm saying that Allegri saying this squad can't win next year reminds me of what Conte said about the 100 euro restaurant, and that I hope we get somebody in who proves Max wrong in the same way he proved Conte wrong.

I don't know anything about De Zerbi

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
UEFA have been investigating the case against Juventus and have found that the bianconeri have violated the laws of sportsmanship and FFP. A possible one to two year ban from all European competitions is possible with a heavy fine. (@Gazzetta_it)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
UEFA have been investigating the case against Juventus and have found that the bianconeri have violated the laws of sportsmanship and FFP. A possible one to two year ban from all European competitions is possible with a heavy fine. (@Gazzetta_it)
Gotta love it how deep they are in the pockets of oil clubs lol. Screw that mafia organisation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 134)