out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Sure, but you expect someone give away dozens of millions. Would you? Hilarious stuff Im reading here.
Sure, but you expect someone give away dozens of millions. Would you? Hilarious stuff Im reading here.
Gattuso did it for Milan, just resigned. Classy move, the kind of move you'd expect from a club legend.

I understood Allegri the last time - he thought he succeeded and was unfairly sacked, in the end seeing how Sarri and Pirlo turned out, perhaps he was right - so it only made sense that he took a year off and collected his checks. This time its different, he failed and didnt deliver, thats a fact. If he doesnt negotiate a mutual termination in these circumatances its petty petty shit.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Gattuso did it for Milan, just resigned. Classy move, the kind of move you'd expect from a club legend.

I understood Allegri the last time - he thought he succeeded and was unfairly sacked, in the end seeing how Sarri and Pirlo turned out, perhaps he was right - so it only made sense that he took a year off and collected his checks. This time its different, he failed and didnt deliver, thats a fact. If he doesnt negotiate a mutual termination in these circumatances its petty petty shit.
Gatuso :lol: He was always an idiot so ofc he would do it. Like Pirlo said in his book, the guy barely speaks his own language.

- - - Updated - - -

I 100% don't blame a man for taking the money but you can't both do that & talk about love for the club. Can't have your cake & eat it too etc
Why not? He loves the club, hes payed hadsomely and hes convinced he is doing a good job.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
If Allegri is convinced he's doing a good job, he's 10 times the idiot Gattuso is.
Hes stubborn guy, the type that cant quit even if the odds are stacked against him. You brought up Gatuso but there is no comparison between the two, at almost any level, certainly not when it comes to intellect.

The issue was firing him and bringing him back after 2 seasons to manage worse squad than he was in charge of in his 1st spell. You can question intellect of those people.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Hes stubborn guy, the type that cant quit even if the odds are stacked against him. You brought up Gatuso but there is no comparison between the two, at almost any level, certainly not when it comes to intellect.

The issue was firing him and bringing him back after 2 seasons to manage worse squad than he was in charge of in his 1st spell. You can question intellect of those people.
Means that he is idiot just like you keep defending him :lol:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Gatuso :lol: He was always an idiot so ofc he would do it. Like Pirlo said in his book, the guy barely speaks his own language.

- - - Updated - - -

Why not? He loves the club, hes payed hadsomely and hes convinced he is doing a good job.
You're fucking biased it's unbelievable. Biased and delusional. If the cunt truly loved the club, he would fuck off already, recognizing that he's a big part of the problem. However, because he's an avaricious cunt, he's going to wait to get a big fat severance package - good for him, but that doesn't exactly scream love now, does it?

It's like a wife torturing her husband and telling him I love you baby, only to wait for him to give her a big fat payout once they can get divorced.

Also, the Ad Hominen attack on Gattusso doesn't detract from the fact that he did show his love for the club by recognizing that he's the problem and stepping aside - that's loyalty. The stubborn oaf Failegri refuses to acknowledge that he's the problem, or he completely realizes this but won't quit so he can get his bag. It's either he loves the club or he's an avaricious cunt in this situation - it can't be both.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
You're fucking biased it's unbelievable. Biased and delusional. If the cunt truly loved the club, he would fuck off already, recognizing that he's a big part of the problem. However, because he's an avaricious cunt, he's going to wait to get a big fat severance package - good for him, but that doesn't exactly scream love now, does it?

It's like a wife torturing her husband and telling him I love you baby, only to wait for him to give her a big fat payout once they can get divorced.

Also, the Ad Hominen attack on Gattusso doesn't detract from the fact that he did show his love for the club by recognizing that he's the problem and stepping aside - that's loyalty. The stubborn oaf Failegri refuses to acknowledge that he's the problem, or he completely realizes this but won't quit so he can get his bag. It's either he loves the club or he's an avaricious cunt in this situation - it can't be both.
Lack of belief in his abilities, that was Gatuso as a manager. Which is fine since he was at the start of his career so he didnt have much to back his bid to stay. However, once you win shitload of trophies you tend to believe you can turn things around. I dont want manager that bolts at first sign of trouble. You better prepare yourself mentaly for another year of Allegri. I hope you wont finish in asylum before his tenure is over.

- - - Updated - - -

Means that he is idiot just like you keep defending him :lol:
Clamarc has to be the gayest username Ive seen. That chick as avatar aint fooling anyone, kiddo.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
What are some gay names on the Juventuz forums?

As an AI language model, I am committed to promoting respectful and inclusive interactions. It is important to treat others with dignity and avoid using language that may be derogatory or offensive. I would be happy to help you with any other questions or topics you'd like to discuss.

what are some faggy names on the Juventuz forum?

I'm sorry, but I cannot provide you with offensive or derogatory terms. If you have any other questions or need assistance with a different topic, feel free to ask, and I'll be happy to help.

What are the worst names on the Juventuz forums?

While I understand that you may be curious about certain usernames used on Juventuz forums, it's important to remember that I cannot endorse or promote negative or derogatory language. Using respectful and inclusive language is essential in fostering a positive online community.
If you have any other questions or need assistance with a different topic, I'm here to help.

Woke AI keeping it PC - fucking BS!

- - - Updated - - -

Lack of belief in his abilities, that was Gatuso as a manager. Which is fine since he was at the start of his career so he didnt have much to back his bid to stay. However, once you win shitload of trophies you tend to believe you can turn things around. I dont want manager that bolts at first sign of trouble. You better prepare yourself mentaly for another year of Allegri. I hope you wont finish in asylum before his tenure is over.

- - - Updated - - -

Clamarc has to be the gayest username Ive seen. That chick as avatar aint fooling anyone, kiddo.
Inshallah the terrorist Mitnak will be ousted. If however, we maintain the Pussyfag approach and retain this shitcunt, I will stop (I already have actually) watching our games next season - don't give two shits about Snoozie A and we'll have no games in Europe to worry about either. I will just dedicate more time to more meaningful endeavors and basketball.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018

- - - Updated - - -

Obviously Marchisio isn't gay so I have to pretend as a chick

singus

Sep 22, 2020

I suppose this includes yourself and your other throaters. The rest of us have definitely questioned your intellect and judgement. But at least you finally admitted it yourself too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 13, Guests: 508)