Mascherano: Summer dream for Juve (4 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

sateeh said:
exactly thats why if we could get him, Secco should be already there talking with his agent.
imo it would be zanetti partnering him for a season with paro making appearences to help him gain some experience. Gianni would be a backup player for all three
that would be a lovely scenario. but imo, as i said already, i see mascherano in a blue shirt.

juventino19

Nov 20, 2005
Mascherano would be a dream come true, with Robino upfront beside Trez or Bojinov or whoever...Paro in the middle with Mascherano Marchionni on the left Camo on the rite...Now we need some Defence.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
vlatko said:
that would be a lovely scenario. but imo, as i said already, i see mascherano in a blue shirt.
yeah am just hoping too. I think he would be either in a Blue shirt or in a west ham shirt if those investors buy the club.

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
'Tevez en Mascherano snel weg bij Hammers'

5/10/2006 22:51

Alfio Basile heeft een simpel advies aan zijn internationals Carlos Tévez (foto) en Javier Mascherano. 'Ga weg bij West Ham United en wel zo snel mogelijk.'
De Argentijnse bondscoach vindt dat het duo zichzelf niet is. 'Ze ogen lauwtjes en dat baart me echt zorgen. Ze spelen alsof ze helemaal niet enthousiast zijn', vertelde Basile aan de BBC.

Tévez en Mascherano verbaasden vriend in vijand door vlak voor het sluiten van de transfermarkt te tekenen voor West Ham, terwijl tal van grote clubs aan hen trokken. Het vergaat ze niet goed tot nog toe in Londen.

'Laat Mascherano in godsnaam naar Juventus gaan, zoals wordt gesuggereerd, zelfs als hij dan in de Serie B speelt. En Tévez kan overal in de aanval spelen maar niet zoals nu als een soort linksbuiten', meent Basile.

www.vi.nl

it says that the coach of argentina advises Mascherano and tevez to go away from west ham united because they aren't the players who they used to be. he advises Mascherano to go to juventus even in serie b and tevez could play everywhere in the attack

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
New ownership or not, Mascherano and Tevez won't be staying at West-Ham for long. They are too good to be satisfied with midtable finishes and their burning ambitions will lead to bigger more illustrious lights.

My only fear is that Chelski could do with a future back up for Makelele who will at some stage loose some of his physical strenghts. There are none better than Mascherano.

I like juventino's optimism. Even if I would prefer trident attack, or puttying Nedved in just behind the front two to prolong his career a bit more by giving him less running to do. I wouldn't be surprised if Mascherano ends up with us though. I think it will also be good for Paro development.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Argentine misfits told to quit Hammers

LONDON (AFP) - Argentina coach Alfio Basile said that international stars Carlos Tevez and Javier Mascherano should quit struggling English side West Ham to save their careers.

The Argentinian pair stunned the Premiership when they moved to Upton Park on transfer deadline day from Brazilian club Corinthians, but they have struggled in London and the Hammers have failed to win since their arrival.

"I hope both of them leave that club as soon as possible," Basile told Argentinian sports website TyC Sports.

"I think they are half-hearted and I'm really worried about that. I hope for God's sake that Mascherano can go to Juventus as it has been said, even if he has to play in the second division (in Italy).

"And Tevez can play in any position in the attacking line, but not as a left-winger like he is currently playing."

AFP

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
ReBeL said:
I hope for God's sake that Mascherano can go to Juventus as it has been said, even if he has to play in the second division (in Italy).

good thinking ... he wants the best for the kid and he knows where to get it :D

yid army

Aug 27, 2006
"I hope for God's sake that Mascherano can go to Juventus as it has been said, even if he has to play in the second division (in Italy).

i like basile as a manager before he said this, and hes a very good one, specially requested by maradona himself, and with this statement, only just shows that he knows what hes talking about as these 2 were never going to make it at west ham.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
dunno wats going to happen but lets hope juve can get mascherano...he is a fantastic player who has a very bright future ahead of him...

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Mascherano vows to stay at West Ham
LONDON (Reuters) - Argentina midfielder Javier Mascherano promised on Friday to stay with West Ham United despite being told to quit the club by national team manager Alfio Basile.

"In a football club like this you need time to adapt," Mascherano told the London Evening Standard. "Maybe the first year is just about getting to know it.

"My idea is to stay a long time because it is not right for a player to spend just a year in one country, that's too hard. My wife and baby daughter have joined me and we are looking for somewhere permanent to live."

Basile had been critical of West Ham, saying that Mascherano and fellow Argentine Carlos Tevez should quit the struggling Premier League team.

"I hope both leave as soon as possible," said Basile. "They are half-hearted and I am really worried about it.

"I hope Mascherano can go to Juventus as has been said. Tevez can play in any position in the attack but not as a left-winger, like he is currently playing."

Mascherano and Tevez joined West Ham in August from Brazilian club Corinthians.

The double deal represented a coup as the Londoners beat off several of Europe's biggest clubs, including Manchester United and Arsenal, to sign the pair.

West Ham, however, are fifth from bottom after failing to win since the opening day of the season.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
vlatko said:
Mascherano vows to stay at West Ham
LONDON (Reuters) - Argentina midfielder Javier Mascherano promised on Friday to stay with West Ham United despite being told to quit the club by national team manager Alfio Basile.

"In a football club like this you need time to adapt," Mascherano told the London Evening Standard. "Maybe the first year is just about getting to know it.

"My idea is to stay a long time because it is not right for a player to spend just a year in one country, that's too hard. My wife and baby daughter have joined me and we are looking for somewhere permanent to live."

Basile had been critical of West Ham, saying that Mascherano and fellow Argentine Carlos Tevez should quit the struggling Premier League team.

"I hope both leave as soon as possible," said Basile. "They are half-hearted and I am really worried about it.

"I hope Mascherano can go to Juventus as has been said. Tevez can play in any position in the attack but not as a left-winger, like he is currently playing."

Mascherano and Tevez joined West Ham in August from Brazilian club Corinthians.

The double deal represented a coup as the Londoners beat off several of Europe's biggest clubs, including Manchester United and Arsenal, to sign the pair.

West Ham, however, are fifth from bottom after failing to win since the opening day of the season.

You were right, Vlatko, this deal with Juventus will never happen!

Dalton

Apr 6, 2006
Mascherano is a chelsea player forget it that he is coming to juve. He has already agreed terms with Chelsea to be Makelele's replacment

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I think it would be more of a want rather than a need. but to think that if juve get promoted and in the coming seasons make it back in europe, they will need players like mascherano to help lead them against the best, whether it be in serie A or in the UEFA, or CL.

for now i think zanetti, paro, giannichedda and marchiso are good enough to lead us back into Serie A. But come next season, we must play well enough to start reaching the european competitions teh season after... The club should realise that there isnt many world class young DMs out there available.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)