Mascherano: Summer dream for Juve (31 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
rokkstar said:
it is a conspiracy....

of course chelski couldn't take them on board.

It's like a transit club for them (the players)
Why the hell would Chelsea want him?

Just to remind you, they have Ballack, Cole, Lampard, Essien, Makelele, Diarra Jr.

They dont need Mascherano, but I believe they will sign Tevez.

And one thing more: Mascherano isnt enjoying his life in England!

It is just a question if he wants to play in Serie B?

rokkstar

Feb 2, 2005
It is called hoarding.

Every season they have the best players that money can buy but they won't be satisfied.

They know west ham are not a threat to them in the EPL. They just don't want the top teams (even from europe) to have an advantage.

And they got the money, plus they may or may not sign them.

At the moment, there is no truth in this, just theory. As I said a conspiracy.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
It does makes that Chelski is behind this,
also the other theory about their company interest on buying west ham makes sense too,
either way you prefere it, that means he wont leave the island...

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Mascherano linked with Juventus
(REUTERS)

Written by: Chris Nixon
TURIN, Oct 5 (SW) West Ham United's Argentinean recruit Javier Mascherano is being linked with a move to fallen giants Juventus.

The midfielder has struggled at Upton Park, along with compatriot Carlos Tevez, following a shock move to The Hammers on deadline day at the end of August.

Juventus manager Didier Deschamps has admitted that the club tried to sign an un-named midfielder before the transfer deadline, only for this player to end up in England.

We tried to sign a midfielder who is now playing in England and we still hope he will arrive in January, said the Bianconeri tactician.

If the player that Deschamps is talking about is indeed Mascherano, then Juventus officials are sure to be disappointed.

FIFA have introduced a ruling which prevents players from moving countries twice in the one season, therefore preventing a move to take place as early as January given that Mascherano arrived in England from Brazil this campaign.

Any proposed move could depend on the success of investment group MSI taking over at West Ham, with takeover talks ongoing.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

mark83 said:
We dont need exactly him, but we need one DMC and one AMC.
mascherano is a ubber-dmc. i think we could use him. he's really talented and young. great investment imo.

boekhorst

May 29, 2006
vlatko said:
mascherano is a ubber-dmc. i think we could use him. he's really talented and young. great investment imo.
he has a great pass too ... he's rare , there are no defensive midfielder that has a great pass like him

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

boekhorst said:
he has a great pass too ... he's rare , there are no defensive midfielder that has a great pass like him
can't comment on that. i saw him a few times for the yount argentina nt and he was a real work horse, worked for the rest of the 10 men on the field. if he has good passing as well than what's there left to discuss? bring him on.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
He has a work rate that is 2nd to very little players, a very good passer of the ball and he wouldnt give the players against him 2 seconds to think abt wat they will do next. Hes a goddam beast, reminds me of Davids

imo if we could get him we should, and we actually need him. Gianni wont have the legs next season and Paro has a long way to go until we could actually rely on him completely.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
vlatko said:
mascherano would be fantastic. only problem is i see him in a blue jersey already. not gonna happen, he's going to chelsea at the end of the season.
:agree: I'm thinking the same thing :faq1:

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

sateeh said:
He has a work rate that is 2nd to very little players, a very good passer of the ball and he wouldnt give the players against him 2 seconds to think abt wat they will do next. Hes a goddam beast, reminds me of Davids

imo if we could get him we should, and we actually need him. Gianni wont have the legs next season and Paro has a long way to go until we could actually rely on him completely.
that sounds just beautiful. don't know why anyone would say we don't need him. as i see it giannichedda is already aging and zanetti is 30 already, and imo mascherano is a class above these two. as for paro, he's good and all but i don't see him as a uber-dmc, more of a mc general, kinda like pirlo, still has a long way to go though.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
vlatko said:
that sounds just beautiful. don't know why anyone would say we don't need him. as i see it giannichedda is already aging and zanetti is 30 already, and imo mascherano is a class above these two. as for paro, he's good and all but i don't see him as a uber-dmc, more of a mc general, kinda like pirlo, still has a long way to go though.
exactly thats why if we could get him, Secco should be already there talking with his agent.
imo it would be zanetti partnering him for a season with paro making appearences to help him gain some experience. Gianni would be a backup player for all three

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)