Mascherano rumor again (122 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
i knew the marchionni rumours but didn't realise it was official that early, thanks for the info.

I'd like to see De Ceglie stay too, i dont know why we are loaning him and who to, if we loan him to a serie a club thats stupid because it shows he's good enough to play there. If we loan him to a b club then were just strengthening the opposition! why do that?! also if we do loan him and guzman out, as stated by Secco then we would be really really short on cover for the flanks and considering we have been linked to absolutely no wide men for as long as i care to imagine this would be a really unwise move...

I think its worth it to pay a bit for grygera, it will only be about 500k and he'd be able to settle and bolster our defence to stop collapses like the Arezzo game..

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
If I was Grygera I would probably wait till the end of year, and consider all possible revenues before making my minds up. Its probably his last chance for a lucrative move, and he should take full advantage of it. But I guess the lure of playing alongside Nedved could be just too great.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I agree Jun that for the players own best interests he should wait untill the end of the season, however i honestly think that he really wants to play for juve and not only because of Nedved, i think he actually would relish the challenge of helping us return to our former greatness... just a thought

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Mascherano: 'Devo andarmene dal West Ham'. Saragozza e Liverpool lo contendono alla Juve

13:27 del 03 gennaio

MascheranoLa Juventus, nonostante le parole del ds Secco che ha classificato come difficile la trattativa per il gioactore, cerca Javier Mascherano. E lui sembra pronto. L'argentino del West Ham, in un'intervista al giornale sportivo aragonese 'Equipo' rivela tutto il suo malumore per non essere stato utilizzato abbastanza e non nasconda la voglia di lasciare l'Inghilterra. "Alla mia età non posso permettermi di non giocare. Devo andarmene da qui, non posso stare in questa situazione". Su Mascherano, però, non c'è solo la Juve. Il Saragozza, infatti, starebbe pensando di inserirsi nella trattativa per l'argentino, che qualora dovesse trasferirsi nel club aragonese troverebbe il connazionale Diego Milito. Anche il Liverpool si starebbe muovendo, con Benitez da sempre ammiratore del centrocampista.

Phillip II

Nov 30, 2006
Zaragoza will be our main oponent in Mascherano race.
They have Aimar, D'Alessandro, Diego Milito, Gabriel Milito and Leonardo Ponzio, all of them classy Argentinian players who'll help him a lot. They have very solid team , fighting for Champions league place, and the language won't be a problem for him.
With Mascherano there, they'll become one of the best Spanish teams, and they may even become the European suprise, like Deportivo and Valencia were some 6-7 years ago.

More and more teams are after him, and it makes our chances smaller. We must hurry, but i fear Secco's right, and it really is impossibile to sign him at this time !

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
heres the situation

alfio basile wants mascherano at juve
as does didi
mascherano wants move to juve

msi - dont know wtf to do

west ham - dont seem to care as they arnt playing him at all, not with reo coker being captain and being on the team sheet.

conclusion: we are far from finished for trying for mascherano

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
I agree 100% with Jem and the rest of you who miss Moggi. You are saying Moggi would have sealed the deal already in JANUARY when in fact he probably would have got him last summer!

I don't have faith in Gigli, but I do have faith in Secco.

About the two players we are linked with:

1) The news of negotiations with Grygera is uplifting.
2) Mascherano deal is no where impossible, even without Moggi.

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
Mascherano: 'Devo andarmene dal West Ham'. Saragozza e Liverpool lo contendono alla Juve

13:27 del 03 gennaio

MascheranoLa Juventus, nonostante le parole del ds Secco che ha classificato come difficile la trattativa per il gioactore, cerca Javier Mascherano. E lui sembra pronto. L'argentino del West Ham, in un'intervista al giornale sportivo aragonese 'Equipo' rivela tutto il suo malumore per non essere stato utilizzato abbastanza e non nasconda la voglia di lasciare l'Inghilterra. "Alla mia età non posso permettermi di non giocare. Devo andarmene da qui, non posso stare in questa situazione". Su Mascherano, però, non c'è solo la Juve. Il Saragozza, infatti, starebbe pensando di inserirsi nella trattativa per l'argentino, che qualora dovesse trasferirsi nel club aragonese troverebbe il connazionale Diego Milito. Anche il Liverpool si starebbe muovendo, con Benitez da sempre ammiratore del centrocampista.
Translation, por favor. ;)

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
I agree 100% with Jem and the rest of you who miss Moggi. You are saying Moggi would have sealed the deal already in JANUARY when in fact he probably would have got him last summer!

I don't have faith in Gigli, but I do have faith in Secco.

About the two players we are linked with:

1) The news of negotiations with Grygera is uplifting.
2) Mascherano deal is no where impossible, even without Moggi.
really hope Gigli is not like George Bush...

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
i agree that our main treath might really be zaragoza, i think mascherano has not only got fed up of west ham but he has got fed up of english footbal, so he would rather move out, and spain is a reasonable solution for him, especialy zaragoza with all those argentenians.. however juventus should be more appealing i think , i hope

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
03/01/2007 13.43

Mascherano Desperate For Nightmare To End

West Ham midfielder Javier Mascherano admits he is keen to leave the club after a lack of first-team opportunities.

The Argentinian joined in a high profile transfer deal with compatriot Carlos Tevez in August but has started just three Premiership matches and has not figured under new manager Alan Curbishley.

"I must leave. I can't spend any more time without playing,” he was quoted as saying in Equipo.

"It's to be expected that if I'm not playing for West Ham I will have to continue my career with another club. I came to England to succeed but so far I've not had the opportunities to do so."

Juventus have reportedly pulled out of the race to sign Mascherano, who has also been linked with Liverpool and Real Zaragoza.
Tevez has been given more of a chance to showcase his talents, but despite some encouraging displays, has yet to find the net for the Hammers.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Javier Alejandro Mascherano

hmm sounds Juve material to me ;) let's grab him...

PS He's not a very good scorer tho, not at all

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
Who cares if he scores when he do a good job in the midfield?
Pirlo doesn't scores too much (except for FK) but he's a great player. Deschamps scored like 3 goals in his carrer, but he was good

edit: Deschamps scored 21 goals in his whole football carrer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 122)