Mascherano rumor again (54 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
ye robben kaka or joe cole.. i think robben is a possibilty he is barely playing at chelsea and they always like making bargain sales... robben can play both left and right, however i think sneider and van der waart are interesing alterantives even if different type of players

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Juve, blitz per Mascherano

09:40 del 27 dicembre

Il regista argentino potrebbe arrivare subito a Torino per una cifra di circa sette-otto milioni di euro. Entro 48 ore incontro a Londra per il centrocmapista del West Ham in rotta col club. Parte il piano di ricostruzione. (Gazzetta dello sport)

Juve will have in the next 48 hours a date with West Ham. Probably Mascherano can leave for 7-8 Mil Euros. The rebuilding plan starts now.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Juve, blitz per Mascherano

09:40 del 27 dicembre

Il regista argentino potrebbe arrivare subito a Torino per una cifra di circa sette-otto milioni di euro. Entro 48 ore incontro a Londra per il centrocmapista del West Ham in rotta col club. Parte il piano di ricostruzione. (Gazzetta dello sport)

Juve will have in the next 48 hours a date with West Ham. Probably Mascherano can leave for 7-8 Mil Euros. The rebuilding plan starts now.
Wow!

How the hell did his price drop for 10 mil. Euro suddenly?

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
ye robben kaka or joe cole.. i think robben is a possibilty he is barely playing at chelsea and they always like making bargain sales... robben can play both left and right, however i think sneider and van der waart are interesing alterantives even if different type of players
get van der vaart, hsv are playing shit so we should take advantage and buy him!

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
get van der vaart, hsv are playing shit so we should take advantage and buy him!
But the coach and management are under pressure, because they sold some of their last years key players and this is seen as the reason for the lack of success. If they sell vdV they will be killed ;)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
ooo the Mascherano move is looking likely, i cant wait!!!
as to the earlier point that he is playing shit, he isnt playing shit he just isnt playing! just like his compatriot Tevez the english game dosent suit him and he's finding it hard to learn the language, he has an italian passport so he might already have some idea how to speak italian plus spanish and italian r pretty similar! and he suits italy much better as do most argentines e.g crespo, veron etc.

I CANT WAIT UNTILL WE GET HIM!!!!

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Read an article in the past days that said that next year we will start with zanetti-mascherano in the middle to build a defensive central and more offensive wingers. but i dont think like that. seeing what DD is making now we will start next year with paro and mascherano. and paro probably a little more offensive. so we are back to the discussion gattuso-pirlo but at juve gattuso is an argie :cool: :D

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Zanetti-Paro-Mascherano is good enough for Serie A if Nedved, Marchionni and Camoranesi continue to play for us.

All we need is a creative midfielder, somebody like Zidane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)