Martin Fenin (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I wouldn't lose sleep over this if it's true. Juve are full of potential at the forward position. We need to find good youngsters on defense for the Primavera.

In front we have Lanzafame, Paolucci, Maniero and even Volpato waiting.

Buy on AliExpress.com

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
A Czech website sport.cz has an article about Fenin's transfer to Eintracht. He chose first team football over Juventus (and I think their offer was probably better for the club/agent)

murzik

Jul 10, 2007
Frankfurt Beat Juve To Fenin Signature

Eintracht Frankfurt have beaten Juventus in the race to sign FK Teplice's highly-rated Czech striker Martin Fenin.

zoom - galleria The 20-year-old was one of the stars of this summer’s FIFA U-20 World Cup in Canada, scoring three goals for the Czechs, including one in the final against Argentina.

Juventus offered Teplice £2.9m for his services, however they were outbid by Frankfurt, who agreed a £4.3m deal.

Fenin will sign a five-year contract with the Eagles, who are currently in ninth place in the German Bundesliga.

"I'm superstitious and I don't want to jinx the move, but it should turn out well," Fenin told Sports.

"Juventus would also have been great but I knew right from the start that they would send me on loan to Udinese or Genoa and that would not have been good.

"I have always dreamed of playing in front of full stadiums. It's been my dream, that's why you play football. The main reason was Frankfurt were really keen on me."

The starlet, who has won two caps for the Czech senior side, was also of interest to Premiership duo Arsenal and Liverpool, with Gunners’ boss Arsene Wenger said to be a big admirer

goal.com

close thread

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Frankfurt Beat Juve To Fenin Signature

Eintracht Frankfurt have beaten Juventus in the race to sign FK Teplice's highly-rated Czech striker Martin Fenin.

The 20-year-old was one of the stars of this summer’s FIFA U-20 World Cup in Canada, scoring three goals for the Czechs, including one in the final against Argentina.

Juventus offered Teplice £2.9m for his services, however they were outbid by Frankfurt, who agreed a £4.3m deal.

Fenin will sign a five-year contract with the Eagles, who are currently in ninth place in the German Bundesliga.

"I'm superstitious and I don't want to jinx the move, but it should turn out well," Fenin told Sports.

"Juventus would also have been great but I knew right from the start that they would send me on loan to Udinese or Genoa and that would not have been good.

"I have always dreamed of playing in front of full stadiums. It's been my dream, that's why you play football. The main reason was Frankfurt were really keen on me."

The starlet, who has won two caps for the Czech senior side, was also of interest to Premiership duo Arsenal and Liverpool, with Gunners’ boss Arsene Wenger said to be a big admirer.

Goal.com

Close please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)