Martin Fenin (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nejc

May 13, 2006
Juventus look to have beaten Arsenal and Chelsea to Czech starlet Martin Fenin.

The 20-year-old FK Teplice striker is already a full international and was being tracked by a host of big clubs.

However, Juve look to have sealed the deal with his club.

"We have held talks with the management, the transfer fee is 7.5 million euros which is not a problem," his agent Pavel Zika told Pravo.

"The two clubs are to sit at the table and negotiate specifically.

"We have already discussed the possibilities in the spring and don't expect him to get a chance in the first team and it is possible he will be loaned to another Serie A side."

Swedish deal

Juve have agreed a deal for Swedish youngster Albin Ekdal and, like with Fenin, they intend to loan him out next summer.

The 18-year-old, who has previously turned down a move to Chelsea, is delighted to be heading to Turin.

"It is a dream I never through would come true," Ekdal told Dagens Nyheter.

"They believe I will be a good footballer in the future and that my playing style will suit Serie A."

skysports
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12961_2974379,00.html

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Are we beating Arsenal and Chelsea in every single transfer?? And beating Chelsea with a measly 4 mil can't be good, must be for a reason they didn't splash the cash.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
if we do get Fenin for 4million euros then that does indeed sound like a great deal. 7.5 does sound a little steep!

btw, when Nedved retires we should really look to make him an eastern european scout or someone to liase with players from their because i think he is doing a good job recommending players

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Good work by Juventus to get both.

The hard work is dtill to be done though, vis a vis one international class defender, one international class Nedved replacement and one world class striker.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
look at least were making a team for the future. not buyin old farts. i think were in front because of neddy for sure. if we get this kid that will be 2 great transfers mainly because of neddy.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
l'uomo nero says that fenin is similar to trez. if we do get this guy, i guess they're planning to groom his as trez's replacement. in that case, say goodbye to huntelaar. we would then have to watch him go to man u.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
could u please be positive for once ?
Ok I will try...

Wow, we got a great young forward, I cant wait to see him play in Empoli hoping for him to become a great player and in maybe 3 or 4 years bring him back I know that he will be ansious to give us back all the faith that we have show in him.

There... better?

:p

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Until a few days ago, Juventus were touted as the most likely destination for Fenin, but according to the 'Gazzetta dello Sport', Udinese have suddenly stormed in between the young player and the Old Lady in a bid to sign the promising Czech attacker.

For Udinese Fenin would be the idea substitute for Asamoah who will be taking part in the next African Nations Cup and will therefore have to miss some games for his team in the coming weeks.

According to earlier reports, Juventus had already agreed a deal on the base of 4 million Euros for the striker with Teplice as the Italian giants see him as the ideal future substitute of David Trezeguet.

However, no deal was signed so Udinese got the opportunity to talk to the Czech Republic team and start up their own negotiations.

Glenn Debattista
goal.com

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Juventus, Fenin firma con l'Eintracht
Da quanto confessato dall'agente sembrerebbe sfumato l'acquisto del giocatore
21-12-2007 16:40

Il ceco Martin Fenin, rivelazione dei Mondiali Under 20 canadesi, è ormai prossimo a firmare per l'Eintracht Francoforte, come ha confessato il suo agente, Pavel Zika. Secondo le dichiarazioni di quest'ultimo, un contratto di cinque anni è già pronto per l'attaccante, che ha realizzato sette reti con la maglia del FK Teplice quest'anno: "Io e Martin andremo in Germania il 27 dicembre per finalizzare e chiudere il contratto", ha dichiarato Zika. Il trasferimento costerà sei milioni di euro. Fenin, 20 anni, interessava a Arsenal, Liverpool e della Juventus.

Sports.it

Seems that we lost him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)