Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I miss him so much :sad:

My fav player with my fav Juve kit ever

- - - Updated - - -

Look at him dominating Khedira and Ramos at the same time :touched:

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Lichty and him in that rough collision :lol: Probably none of them would ever try to avoid that. Too much grinta in one place.

Martin is basically always injured because he gives more out there on the pitch than anyone else. No matter if he celebrated tonight, still admire this dude.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
He is allowed to celebrate. Been through hell and back to get on the pitch again. I don't think he has anything against us. Was probably genuine excitement. It was a massive goal after all.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
He is allowed to celebrate. Been through hell and back to get on the pitch again. I don't think he has anything against us. Was probably genuine excitement. It was a massive goal after all.
Agreed given how long he stayed with us and the importance of the goal, it didn't feel personal. Still it would have been had he played for Milan @Bonucci

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:agree:

Maaaartiiinnn i celebrated that goal too. Forza Martin!! :heart:
If it was vs Gigi I wouldn't have celebrated would be mad thst he did too

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I found it strange he didn't get a better offer over the last couple of years to play somewhere else

He was still a handy player at Juve towards the end of his contract and could easily play for a Milan tranny hasbeen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)