Martin Cáceres (3 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Nothing stupid in rejecting the most disgusting team in all sports history.
Yep, cuz he has Real and Barca fighting for his signature. Rejecting the only decent club that wants him is as stupid as it gets :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

I hope Caceres never plays a game in top-flight football again.
He should go to jail if he ever drives a car again.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Yep, cuz he has Real and Barca fighting for his signature. Rejecting the only decent club that wants him is as stupid as it gets :baus:
Maybe not stupid for him. He was most likely offered a smaller contract and lesser wages. He rejected it so he could milk the last penny here.

People can hate him but it's the fact he's not the first player to do that. Nor last.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Maybe not stupid for him. He was most likely offered a smaller contract and lesser wages. He rejected it so he could milk the last penny here.

People can hate him but it's the fact he's not the first player to do that. Nor last.
Hes not under contract here anymore actually

Hes without a club, cant pass medicals left and right, then a top7 Serie A club wants him and he asks for higher wages AFTER he passes the medical. Not the brightest Person obviously

- - - Updated - - -

Milan aren't decent.
Yeah sure thing

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Hes not under contract here anymore actually

Hes without a club, cant pass medicals left and right, then a top7 Serie A club wants him and he asks for higher wages AFTER he passes the medical. Not the brightest Person obviously

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah sure thing
Oh, I thought he had a year here left. :D

Then I don't really care. Although I liked him during his stay. I liked how he covers a couple of positions and his aggressive style. A good back-up imo.

But he was quite a moron outside of field.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
but why make a medical if nothing is agreed? makes no sense
It makes sense for a player notorious for failing medicals, would be a waste of time to negotiate contracts if there's a high chance of him failing the medical.

Otherwise it really wouldn't make any sense whatsoever from Caceres' part.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)