Martin Cáceres (13 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
didn't paratici say during that polish interview with szczesny that players like caceres are very hard to find? his versatility is second to none.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
How come he’s only played once for Lazio this season? Has he been injured? I cant help but think we’d be downgrading our squad if we replaced Benatia with him.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
"La Juventus ha i difensori più forti del mondo. Non scordiamoci che abbiamo perso Caceres, che è al livello di Chiellini, Bonucci e Barzagli. Martin è un giocatore che ha piede, che gode nell'affrontare l'avversario uno contro uno. E quest'anno Chiellini, Bonucci e Barzagli insieme hanno giocato il 14-15% delle partite. Caceres mi è dispiaciuto molto averlo fuori e perderlo, è forte."

" juventus have the best defenders in the world. Let's not forget we lost caceres who is at the level of chiellini, bonucci and Barzagli. Martin is a player that has good technique, who loves one on one's.....I was disappointed that we didn't have him available and then lost him, he's great."

2016 Allegri

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Im so happy for Martin. Very likeable guy. The only player who left Juve and i kept following him on Insta. I will get plenty of games. He will become a Juve legend when he lifts CHL title in May. Way to go Martin Katheres

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Or maybe Godin seeks for a long-term expensive deal and our defense already needs some young blood.
can inter really give him that? they already have de Vrij, Miranda who earn 3.8M and 3.5M, and Skriniar is due to a raise soon. unless they sell Skriniar i dont think they can give him more than we would, even as a 3rd choice CB

- - - Updated - - -

His move to inter is for the summer that’s what I’m saying. Why aren’t we all over that?
in that case, we should be all over that. no excuse to pass on it

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
can inter really give him that? they already have de Vrij, Miranda who earn 3.8M and 3.5M, and Skriniar is due to a raise soon. unless they sell Skriniar i dont think they can give him more than we would, even as a 3rd choice CB
Beppe will give him the money he stole from us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)