Martin Cáceres (13 Viewers)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
WΏΏdy?;4519977 said:
Our best defender today and MOTM behing Tevez.

This string of games are doing wonders for his form and confidence :tup:
Really? He had some good tackles and blocks, but fucked up numerous times with his positioning.
Defensive wise, Chiellini was better.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Did someone put butter on his boots, loosing balance everywhere and often lost his man too. Looked horribly shaky until we found our feet. And that's a criticism as our defence have to be our rock.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Really? He had some good tackles and blocks, but fucked up numerous times with his positioning.
Defensive wise, Chiellini was better.
Did someone put butter on his boots, loosing balance everywhere and often lost his man too. Looked horribly shaky until we found our feet. And that's a criticism as our defence have to be our rock.
I counted Killini slipping 2 times at least, Asamoah a couple of times and Marchisio too.

Killini did have a good game, not saying he didnt. Caceres was just better.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
WΏΏdy?;4520084 said:
I counted Killini slipping 2 times at least, Asamoah a couple of times and Marchisio too.

Killini did have a good game, not saying he didnt. Caceres was just better.
From defensive point I disagree Caceres was worse.
Overall, Giorgio was worse simply on the fact that he had enough time to take a touch in his chance at the end of the game instead of going caveman on it.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Off course Caceres was (a lot) worse than Chiellini. It doesn't take an expert to notice that much. The amount of times he's caught out of position, makes the wrong decision, etc is truly exceptional for a professional player. Let alone a professional playing for a club like Juve.
Almost none of his mistakes actually end up costing us though. I guess that's a quality as well :D

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i imagine butt buddy sitting on his chair, with notebook in hand, squinting at tv analyzing mistakes that juve players make (extra squinting done whenever caceres or Pogba have the ball)... then when a mistake happens, furious writing is done on notebook. and if we could see his face at that moment, we would see a demonic smile on his face

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
:D i wanted to say Pogba. so fixed that.

i imagine if you had a mustache, you would be twirling it while licking your lips when you see those two receive the ball.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
:D

I don't have a moustache, but if ever there was a reason to grow one.

You know what's sad though? I actually like Caceres, as I usually like players with his qualities. But then the game starts & I keep getting reminded just how much of a liability he really is.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i have never seen you hate any of our players, so i believe you.

they say some people who love others only look for flaws to criticize them on in hopes they improve. so yeah

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
:D

I don't have a moustache, but if ever there was a reason to grow one.

You know what's sad though? I actually like Caceres, as I usually like players with his qualities. But then the game starts & I keep getting reminded just how much of a liability he really is.
We have 10 another players you know, I only see you criticising Caceres. :stuckup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)