Martin Cáceres (27 Viewers)

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Could've given away a clumsy penalty whilst sticking his arse out as far as possible.

Due to his positional sense not being the greatest it always looks like he is reacting to the situation, but luckily his reactions seem to be a lot better than that of Bonucci.

Buy on AliExpress.com

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Off course Caceres was (a lot) worse than Chiellini. It doesn't take an expert to notice that much. The amount of times he's caught out of position, makes the wrong decision, etc is truly exceptional for a professional player. Let alone a professional playing for a club like Juve.
Almost none of his mistakes actually end up costing us though. I guess that's a quality as well :D
:D

Nov 17, 2012
:D

I don't have a moustache, but if ever there was a reason to grow one.

You know what's sad though? I actually like Caceres, as I usually like players with his qualities. But then the game starts & I keep getting reminded just how much of a liability he really is.
Your b*tthole must get unbearably sore with the amount you must clench every-time the wind passes by Bonucci then...

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
http://football-italia.net/48435/caceres-set-sign-juve-extension

Caceres set to sign Juve extension

Indications in the Italian Press this morning are that Martin Caceres is on the verge of signing a contract extension with Juventus.
The Uruguay international has, since the turn of the year, become an integral part of the Bianconeri XI.
Following Andrea Barzagli’s injury, the 27-year-old has started 10 of the last 12 League games, being part of the defence that conceded just four goals in that time.
As such, according to Tuttosport, the club have decided to hand Caceres a new deal that will run until 2018.
The paper claims that negotiations have been swift, and pen will be put to paper very soon.

:)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
He was our best player the entire match. Pogba was majestic in the first half but his steam went out. Caceres was a beast the entire 90 minutes.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Has become one of my favorites this season. With Bonucci having issues and Barza being injured he has really taken the opportunity given to him. Can't see why he shouldn't be a starter.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
What he lacked with precision on a wet pitch, he more than made up for in grit, drive, and hustle. :tup:

Bravo, Martin. My MoM.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He was nervous as fuck at the beggining..but he is a true warrior and an athlete indeed. Juventus material just for the grinta

Nov 17, 2012
He was very lucky not to get sent off for his double footer I'm the second half.
You could see by the divet that he kept his studs down; had they been up I would absolutely agree. Needless to say it was a little clumsy; Caceres was, along with Chiello, the only guy playing with a heartbeat for the full 90 minutes. Any doubters just need to look at his courage and endeavour when our backs were to the wall; Pogba, Vidal (though in his defence, he's lacking fitness and carrying an injury), Tevez, Licht, Asa, all faded and grew frustrated as the game wore on, Martin on the other hand just dug deeper and deeper. Frankly, aside from the celeste of the Uruguayan shirt, I never want to see this guy in any other colours, he's a true Bianconero, what a shame that almighty header didn't go in, if anyone earned it, he did.. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)