Martin Cáceres (12 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
yeah, barzagli is definelty faster. or maybe it's because it's so rare for him to be caught out of position, that it makes it seems he can't run fast

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Difficult to say, I'm not sure how I'd decide between Barzagli, Ogbonna or Caceres. The only slow central defender we have is Bonucci, although his is more acceleration than over a short distance. Acceleration and speed are two different thing. Caceres and Barzagli are probably the best in that respect.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Maybe he wanted to say thathe is focusing on the games and knows nothing about contract. But by the end he will sign it when he sits down with marotta and co.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Caceres uses his speed more because the mofo is out of position so often. Barzagli barely needs to run down that much ground to begin with like Caceres who is bit like a cracked up hamster trying to find a treat every time we face a counter attack.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Caceres swears eternal love

"At this shirt so much I am bound. Lets say that everything suggests that my marriage with the Bianconeri colors will be very long. Now we have almost a week to recharge the batteries, a luxury for a team used to playing every four days." These are the declarations of the microphones TuttoSport by Martin Caceres, who then swears eternal love to the Old Lady, who continued: "I am very happy, I'm playing all the games in a very important moment for us. Andrea we miss, is a great defender . It 'also true that those who played the last period has done well, everyone must be prepared as Ogbonna and Giovinco. We are very pleased with where we are. "Scudetto?" No, you can not even mention, even if the days get shorter and the goal is approached. Indeed, the objectives: missing five races of the season, and three ... Cup. No, come on, now two.'s focus on Benfica, a great team both in Portugal Turin races await us very difficult to deal with. opponent is tough. "

Renewal? "We will not just finished the season: my hope is to extend the contract. In Juventus'm too good, I am bound to this shirt a lot. Everything seems to say that my marriage with the Bianconeri colors will be very long." A marriage that must one extend, then!

Google translate.

http://www.tuttojuve.com/calciomercato/caceres-giura-amore-eterno-185579

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Rinnovo? "Ci troveremo non appena terminata la stagione: la mia speranza è di prolungare il contratto. Nella Juventus sto troppo bene, a questa maglia mi sono legato tantissimo. Diciamo che tutto fa pensare che il mio matrimonio con i colori bianconeri sarà molto lungo". Un matrimonio che s'ha da prolungare, dunque!

Renewal? "We'll speak as soon as the season finishes: my hope is to prolong my contract. I'm so well here at Juve, i'm very attached to this shirt. All this together makes me think that my marriage to the black and white colours will be very long".

Cuti translate

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)