Martin Cáceres (60 Viewers)

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008

i remember this performance very well till today.. inter was strong back then specially eto and caceres just fucked him and muntari and even balo when he came in. and since this match i knew Caceres will be a great defender.. just give him a run of matches like this and he shows his true quality..

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009

i remember this performance very well till today.. inter was strong back then specially eto and caceres just $#@!ed him and muntari and even balo when he came in. and since this match i knew Caceres will be a great defender.. just give him a run of matches like this and he shows his true quality..
He was in full beast mode that match. Really a joy to watch.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Defending wise, maybe.
That being the primary duty of the role. Effectively, Bonnucci doesn't offer much other than being able to hold the ball and send it long. Thats actually one reason why he kind of complements Chiellini and Barzagli who have every other facet to their game, except perhaps being clumsy on the ball. For me, Bonnucci lacks the awareness and positioning you'd associate with a quality defender. And while they both (Martin and Leo) tend to be error prone, I think Caceres reads the game a bit better, and most importantly always plays within himself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)