Martin Cáceres (12 Viewers)

Nov 17, 2012
Possibly, but Caceres and Isla have international pedigree and previous form and results to back that up. Peluso and Padoin did what at Atalanta exactly? I knew of Peluso before the transfer, but didn't do much to impress me in the same way that Caceres, Isla, Asamoah, Quag or even Vucinic did before their respective transfers to Juventus... I find it puzzling at to why they are so high up the pecking order when they are so ordinary and anonymous... I'd consider them reserves/emergencies in this team; Pepe, Isla, Caceres, Giak and Marrone are all above them without question in terms of game brain, raw skill, ability and prior achievement; they are superior, simple as that! :stuckup:

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
Caceres and Isla are obviously better players in terms of ability, but Conte sees them more than we do.

When Caceres and Isla have played lately have they impressed? Short answer is no.
Caceres has always been impressive, at worst he has an average game.

A very solid player, I trust him.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
How can he always be impressive if he has an average performance?

In the last game he played his passing was a travesty, Bonucci would have been marinated and flame grilled if he did it half as badly.

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
Caceres is our secret weapon against the Milan teams. Needs to play just a wee bit more - especially with that legendary number on his back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)