Martin Cáceres (23 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Caceres was ok tonight, you should remember that he has been a bench player for quite a while. He will soon get used to starting matches and do much better.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Passing was atrocious.

Besides most of Cagliari's attacks came from the right.(Well it isnt saying much cuz they barely attacked lol)

I dont like him at CB at all..This is not the first game where i have seen him where he has been underwhelming in that position.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Caceres was ok tonight, you should remember that he has been a bench player for quite a while. He will soon get used to starting matches and do much better.
As stated about Cannavaro earlier this week: replacing a CB is one of the hardest things to do on short order. He did fine.
Definitely taken into consideration. But you still have to judge the performance as such, in isolation.

It's like defending a young lawyer by saying: "Oh well... he's so fresh, he's bound to make a few mistakes." Perhaps, but the courts will still judge him as they would any other experienced lawyer, as soon as he takes on the role. There are no excuses. Niente alibi.

All in all, Caceres did not do well tonight, and he was not by any means "fine". Hopefully, he will improve.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
UNDERRATED OR maybe a lil too over attacked i mean look at chiellini he makes this bad passes too.. Caceres is out for long time and we all know that when he gets time he performs much better... Looks like some people don't believe in match-form

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)