Martin Cáceres (9 Viewers)

Calcio

Aug 21, 2009
Why does Inter use Javier Zanetti as a Rb,LB and CM.. I dont understand, I always thougt every player only had one position they could play?:sergio:

Caceres plays LB for the national team, and does it very good. Even my friend who is from Uruguay and fallows the NT close, says that Caceres is great as a LB. One of the reasons why it's a great buy, is that he can cover many positions. And when Lichensteiner is injured/ need a rest/suspended we can use Caceres there to, and if we get a CB problem we can use him
Thats a pretty stupid comment. Zanetti is a class player that can play all over the midfield and as r/l back. Isnt it a godd thing for the coach to have players playing different positions?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Did he really come back? And why are we going to use him on the left when he's a right back?
Because we have Licht on the right, and he's probably better than DC.

I do feel sorry for the latter though, because he's been playing well the last couple of games.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
This is what you get for taking the negotiation too long. :(
Although I would prefer careful step like this rather than a rushed decision like buying Martinez for 12m who turned out has injury problems.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
De Ceglie > Caceres

The lack of intelligence and concentration this guy puts in a football game is horrific for a defender. Still, I don't mind having him as a backup for Lichtsteiner as it would be suicide to attack the second half of the season without any depth for the back four. An expensive backup, nonetheless. And welcome (back), by the way.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
this is a long term signing too.

a guy that can cover all the backline is agood depth. he will likeky start al lb this season though.

i look forward to seeing what conte can do with him. if marchisio can become good under conte, then caceras will be great

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)