Martin Cáceres (15 Viewers)

mondo1

May 14, 2006
i am not really sure whether i should be happy or not about this signing (specially given his price tag).
to be fair i haven't seen him play since he left us. we will see how this turns out this time.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Why does Inter use Javier Zanetti as a Rb,LB and CM.. I dont understand, I always thougt every player only had one position they could play?:sergio:

Caceres plays LB for the national team, and does it very good. Even my friend who is from Uruguay and fallows the NT close, says that Caceres is great as a LB. One of the reasons why it's a great buy, is that he can cover many positions. And when Lichensteiner is injured/ need a rest/suspended we can use Caceres there to, and if we get a CB problem we can use him

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Why does Inter use Javier Zanetti as a Rb,LB and CM.. I dont understand, I always thougt every player only had one position they could play?:sergio:

Caceres plays LB for the national team, and does it very good. Even my friend who is from Uruguay and fallows the NT close, says that Caceres is great as a LB. One of the reasons why it's a great buy, is that he can cover many positions. And when Lichensteiner is injured/ need a rest/suspended we can use Caceres there to, and if we get a CB problem we can use him
This is what I was thinking
'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)