Martin Cáceres (8 Viewers)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
The difference is how much we can get for Poulsen.

It's funny how everyone is saying that Caceres is overvalued and we shouldn't pay agreed price, while they would gladly give Polsen which value is above the price we agreed with Barca over Caceres.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Not really, do you think we can sell Poulsen for more then 12m? I would guess at most around 8m or so, and we got him for 9m.

Not saying we should we do the swap, but his value isnt higher then Caceres, especially due to the age difference and the price tag Barca want for him, which is 12m.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
OK...if i am being more optimistic...in a bad season, where everyone bar buffon and chiellini have been bad, its wrong of me to judge him on this season. He obviously has something about him of value, or potential value else Barca would not have paid a hefty fee for his services, and neither would they have loaned him to us rather than sold him.
Barca paid 65 million (45 plus Etoo) to sign zlatan, 16 mil for Keirrison + they've paid 25 million to sign Chygrynskiy a center back who was beyond horrible this season :rolleyes: . All these signings were pretty questionable moves.

So Barca paying 16 mil to Caceres doesn't say much about the guy really.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Not really, do you think we can sell Poulsen for more then 12m? I would guess at most around 8m or so, and we got him for 9m.

Not saying we should we do the swap, but his value isnt higher then Caceres, especially due to the age difference and the price tag Barca want for him, which is 12m.
Age difference doesn't mean much in this case, and Poulsen is well proven player unlike Caceres who hardy played in last two seasons and there is no way his price is near Poulsen's.

The other thing is that Barca value him so much, they can value him as much as they want, but noone will pay that sum for him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)