Martin Cáceres (11 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
"Along with the club, we evaluated other profiles that we could bring to Juventus and were fortunate that Caceres accepted. I’m very happy.

“This is his third stint here, so Martin knows the club, is reliable and completes an already strong defensive unit. In about three or four weeks, we’ll have Andrea Barzagli back too, so that’ll be it.

“Caceres is a player who I know and in my view he can give a great deal to Juventus. It wouldn’t have been wise to bring players in with four months left of the season, waiting for them to learn the language, check their fitness levels, etc. It would’ve taken too long. Martin is ready to go."

~Max

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
"Along with the club, we evaluated other profiles that we could bring to Juventus and were fortunate that Caceres accepted. I’m very happy.

“This is his third stint here, so Martin knows the club, is reliable and completes an already strong defensive unit. In about three or four weeks, we’ll have Andrea Barzagli back too, so that’ll be it.

“Caceres is a player who I know and in my view he can give a great deal to Juventus. It wouldn’t have been wise to bring players in with four months left of the season, waiting for them to learn the language, check their fitness levels, etc. It would’ve taken too long. Martin is ready to go."

~Max
Then why sign any player at all

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011

~Max
This shows that the move was a bit forced by benatia but they chose to go after caceres so they could plug him right in as he knows the system and is acclimated with allegri. I bet this motivates caceres

Gabigol

Jul 6, 2018
A heck lot of injuries in the past few years. If he was fully fit, he will be first choice at Lazio instead of jabronis such as Acerbi. I have doubts whether he can keep himself free from injuries when we get into the business end of the season.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
good cover for the right flank as well as the centre, now if one of our backups gets injured, he can play on the right and MDS/Spinny can play on the left
Yeah, Cuadra replacement as well and a safeguard against Spin succumbing to more complications.

Utd wanted too much for Darmian. This is better. Just don't get injured right away!

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
https://www.lastampa.it/2016/08/08/...-alla-juve-FW7VDYg8nT2vkVHlze2xOI/pagina.html

just a quick recap of the story that most probably got fired caceres back in the days: an angry father at vinovo telling that a player fucked his underage daughter, photos, and a friend of the girl who wanted to sell the story for 20k. sorry, it's italian, and i don't remember it being covered by english media. feel free to google translate it.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Aug 1, 2003
https://www.lastampa.it/2016/08/08/...-alla-juve-FW7VDYg8nT2vkVHlze2xOI/pagina.html

just a quick recap of the story that most probably got fired caceres back in the days: an angry father at vinovo telling that a player fucked his underage daughter, photos, and a friend of the girl who wanted to sell the story for 20k. sorry, it's italian, and i don't remember it being covered by english media. feel free to google translate it.
Oh I always thought it was his drunk driving

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)