Martin Cáceres (16 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Considering his versatility, utility and previously proven dependability. Really Juve should have tried extending his contract and shipping him out on loan in an attempt to get him back to fitness, playing week in and week out and finding his form and consistency once again. He's too valuable (when fit) to just slip away.. He's one of those few who really embody the Juve spirit (along with Licht, Chiello, Bonny), and its sad to this this unravel the way it has; I certainly don't begrudge anyone for wanting him sold or considering him a burden, that's all too true, but that doesn't make it any less unfortunate. I remember sitting in my OHS classes in the week his transfer from Sevilla was almost a certainly, hoping and praying that Conte would bring him, that he would be the new Montero..

Agh.. :cry:
I agree :cry:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
it's is lawyer which screwed everything up.
He asked for an increase in wages even though he's always injured and played really few games in the past 3years
And he even dared to ask for fee for himself while at it.
At this point Juventus told him to fuck off and Martin is free.
Adding to the fact that he'd be back by 2017.... and already has a 5m/year wage i think they did the right choice.
Even i'm sadden cause Martin was one within Juve but at some point.... we can't have a freeloader who we pay high salary and play 10-12 games/year

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
He asked for an increase in wages even though he's always injured and played really few games in the past 3years
At this point Juventus told him to fuck off and Martin is free.
Adding to the fact that he'd be back by 2017.... and already as a 5m/year wage i think they did the right choice.
Even i'm sadden cause Martin was one within Juve but at some point.... we can't have a freeloader who we pay high salary and play 10-12 games/year
:tup:

:cry:

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
If his agent asked for higher wages that means Caceres told him to do so. Hope he got lower wages at Roma now, greedy bastard
the agent also wanted a fee for himself.
But how can you ask a higher wage when you're always injured or very marginal to the project. Plus he was already getting a huge fee of 5m/year.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
the agent also wanted a fee for himself.
But how can you ask a higher wage when you're always injured or very marginal to the project. Plus he was already getting a huge fee of 5m/year.
So, compared to minutes played he's pretty much our highest paid player.

Good thing he was reliable those few times he was fit. :shifty:

Nov 17, 2012
At this point Juventus told him to $#@! off and Martin is free.
Adding to the fact that he'd be back by 2017.... and already has a 5m/year wage i think they did the right choice.
I have to admit, if this is all true than it's pretty unacceptable! I was hoping he'd try for a wage cut and fight for his place like the warrior he is; Juve are on the cusp of being among the CL elite, no one else in Italy can offer that.. :/ Silly Martin, che vergogna!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
yeh, he was badly mismanaged or he was wrong himself.
If all that is true, he was in no position to be asking for anything, and instead should have been grateful to be here in first place with all those injuries.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:agree: like handing the Pogba shirt to Lemina once he's gone.
We should honestly offer a straight swap Veratti for Pogba. We are an Italian club after all, and it's only right we have the best Italian players.

- - - Updated - - -

A midfield of Pjanic-Veratti-Khedira is top notch!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)