Martin Cáceres (13 Viewers)

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
how many times did you see him play for Barca? 2 maybe 3 times at most...the guy is athletic, quick and a pretty good defender...you think Barca would pay that kinda money for a defender if he wasn't good?
Yea, but.. but.. he failed so hard at Barca!! :sergio:

Tired of hearing that, we've been through this before, the guy didn't fail. Well said mate.

About the positions; Usually someone wouldn't change a winning team, but I want to see him at RB. I don't think he'd be worse than Grygera, so I think giving the youngster a chance would make sense. He's more athletic and faster for starters..

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 3, 2009
Yea, but.. but.. he failed so hard at Barca!! :sergio:

Tired of hearing that, we've been through this before, the guy didn't fail. Well said mate.

About the positions; Usually someone wouldn't change a winning team, but I want to see him at RB. I don't think he'd be worse than Grygera, so I think giving the youngster a chance would make sense. He's more athletic and faster for starters..
Yeh I agree.. I would like to see him play against Lazio instead of Grygera. I don't think he will fail.. good thing is that he adds depth to the back line and is versatile in that back 4. He will do well for Juve.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Did he play in the recent qualifiers for Uruguay???
He didn't play in last Saturday's game, but he has played in almost all other qualifiers this and last year. I'm not sure why he was left out last weekend.

Uruguay play tonight at 23.00hrs CET ( 22.00hrs GMT ) against Colombia if you're interested. I'll be watching it to see if Cáceres plays, I want to see this guy in action a bit more often.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
He didn't play in last Saturday's game, but he has played in almost all other qualifiers this and last year. I'm not sure why he was left out last weekend.

Uruguay play tonight at 23.00hrs CET ( 22.00hrs GMT ) against Colombia if you're interested. I'll be watching it to see if Cáceres plays, I want to see this guy in action a bit more often.
:agree: I'll be watching too. I have football on tv from 7pm - 4am tonight. :D

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
I have all this on tv :lol:

Italy - Bulgaria
Scotland - Netherlands
Northern Ireland - Slovakia
Wales - Russia
Uruguay - Colombia
Paraguay - Argentina
Brazil - Chile

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I have all this on tv :lol:

Italy - Bulgaria
Scotland - Netherlands
Northern Ireland - Slovakia
Wales - Russia
Uruguay - Colombia
Paraguay - Argentina
Brazil - Chile
^ If you want to see real football... :D

How have you got all these games on TV though?! I've only got

Scotland - Netherlands
Serbia - France
England - Croatia

I'll be streaming the others.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
^ If you want to see real football... :D

How have you got all these games on TV though?! I've only got

Scotland - Netherlands
Serbia - France
England - Croatia

I'll be streaming the others.
Sky Sports for all but the Italy match which is on RTE (the Irish state broadcaster) because it's in Ireland's group.

I probably have England - Croatia too. I forgot about that one.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I have only these on TV today:

Malta - Sverige
Liechtenstein - Finland
Saudiarabien - Bahrain
Sverige U21 - Bulgarien U21
Albanien - Danmark
Wales - Ryssland
Ungern - Portugal
England - Croatia
Serbien - Frankrike
Spanien - Estland
Uruguay - Colombia
Paraguay - Argentina

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
and still you all are missing Latvia-Swiss, witch is going to be the match of the century. hopefully :D
a fantastic match it was indeed, we stand a very good chance against Greece if we keep this kind of form. is Cronios from Greece? if so, after 30 day's he will have another thing to be sad and mad about. poor guy.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
a fantastic match it was indeed, we stand a very good chance against Greece if we keep this kind of form. is Cronios from Greece? if so, after 30 day's he will have another thing to be sad and mad about. poor guy.
i am from greece too dude. i don't care very much for the national team. i can see greece winning latvia though. the draw against moldavia last night was a strong hit. i think that we will be better in the next game. larvia was good too yesterday from what i have seen.

anyway, we'll see.

anything about caceres??? was he good last night???

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
So have ween seen his recent form or do we still have to trust that Ciro would not elt him in the team if he wasn't a good player

Cackereres > Grygera regardless

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)