Martin Cáceres (14 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If you are talking about its real pronunciation... the closest thing is "kaseres" for you guys...

forget the "th"s.

I speak spanish btw.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
I believe that if you can't beat greygera for a starting spot, then there must something bad about him. I won't give my final judgement until I see him in an official match.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
i hope ferrara tries him as a dr. he has played as a dl for Uruguay and he his preferred foot is his right, so i think he may succeed. ferrara wanted him very much and probably he has something in mind...

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Juventino[RUS];2129543 said:
nothin special for 16.5 mln euros guy - he was injured and after recover he was 4th choice defender after Puyol,Pique e Marquez:shifty:
how many times did you see him play for Barca? 2 maybe 3 times at most...the guy is athletic, quick and a pretty good defender...you think Barca would pay that kinda money for a defender if he wasn't good?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
how many times did you see him play for Barca? 2 maybe 3 times at most...the guy is athletic, quick and a pretty good defender...you think Barca would pay that kinda money for a defender if he wasn't good?
Thank you, agree 100%. Well said Ahmed:agree:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He could be really good for us, I think he has the right characteristics, but it's all about getting a chance and taking it. I can understand people want to see new players playing, but Ferrara isn't going to be making lots of changes to a winning team, not this early in the season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)