Martin Cáceres (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Shh, your luck I can't ban people. :D
sheesh! It's not enough wanting my status of transfer guru, now you want to take my job as a mod too? :sergio:

You're not MARK! You're officially the most reliable source in Juventuz.com!
Any update in Caseres case? What SKY TG24 shows?
Forget it, they didn't talk about it. Watch the news tomorrow.

Unfortunately compared to SKY TG24, Mark isnt online 24h :D
:lol: close though. :cry:

lian blood
you cant be overrated, you have Italian blood
Good point Boz, very good point. :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
DC at LB and Legro/Canna or Caceres at CB.
Could be nice to.. But I have hard to see that Ferrara pics Caceres before Canavaro. And I don't think that Caceres comed here to sitt on the bench.

The LB positions is our weakest position IMO, and I have heard that he played LB alot in Recrativo and he did it good.. He also plays LB in Uruguay nationalteam.

But as you im also curious to see De Ceglie at LB. But Caceres leaved Barcelona so he could play, so he most have gott some indications from Juve that he will play alot.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Well, if he wants to play then I think he has a big chance of doing so as a fullback cuz I dont think there is any chance of him playing as a CB. There would be no point of this transfer for him if he thinks he is going to play as a CB.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Well thats awkward, consideing he IS a CB :D
Well many players could play in more then one position, and thats one of the reason we are taking him to Juventus, Secco said that himself.. Caceres plays LB for his national team in every match, and he does it very good. And he has also played LB in recrativo. So I mean it's a position he feels comfortabel in.

Then later when Cannavaro is gonne he can step in, if we feel it's for the good.
Maby im the only one who does feel that he wont get much playing time this season as a CB, we already have Cannavaro,Chiellini who will be first choices. And I really believe that we diden't bring Caceres here to be third or fourth choice as a CB, that would be stupid when he can cower positions who we are weak in, LB example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)