Martin Cáceres (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
i hope you guys give secco a break now, since this transfer period was surely the best in european footballl (even better than real madrids, since they strengthened the wrong departments)

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
i hope you guys give secco a break now, since this transfer period was surely the best in european footballl (even better than real madrids, since they strengthened the wrong departments)
He did a great job this year and no one expected that!!! but still too early to judge, in the end of the season we will say who has done better job... hope its us for sure... Forzaaa Juveeeeeeeee!!!

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
Uber cool stuff!! is'nt that daniel fonseca in the grey suit next to him?

Anyways,brave secco,blanc & co....i think it's a good move,but my only worry is the loan arrangement.Hopefully he'll come good in his year with us and then:

a)Barca will want him back;

or

b)Want some major $$$ from us to close the deal

If we are'nt buying him outrightly, then i think we should have a clause in our agreement with Barcelona stating what we'd have to pay if we chose to keep him at the end of the loan deal

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
He did a great job this year and no one expected that!!! but still too early to judge, in the end of the season we will say who has done better job... hope its us for sure... Forzaaa Juveeeeeeeee!!!
you can not expect secco to be a fortune teller ... all he can do is buy the players for the positions we need reinforcement. if the player performs does not lie in seccos power. it's not like secco did scout the players or does train them afterwards, so if they suck, then its ferraras bad job or the scouts failure to see the true worth of a player. secco can not do everything.

i would not have thought that we would end the summer mercato so early and successful

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
you can not expect secco to be a fortune teller ... all he can do is buy the players for the positions we need reinforcement. if the player performs does not lie in seccos power. it's not like secco did scout the players or does train them afterwards, so if they suck, then its ferraras bad job or the scouts failure to see the true worth of a player. secco can not do everything.

i would not have thought that we would end the summer mercato so early and successful
I've a feeling its not going to end with this :eyebrows:

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
i didn't mean him on this part..

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
icεmαή;2088244 said:
I've a feeling its not going to end with this :eyebrows:
Let's hope it does end with this.
Too many new players is never a good thing, especially when you're coming of a good season. The important thing is not disturbing the balance in the team, and (for example) 5 new starters are already a bit much imo.
Plus, it takes a while for new players to adjust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)