Marotta or Secco (8 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Alessio Secco was a terrorist. What Secco did cannot be matched in the world of football. Just think about the fee and wages of Amauri, Tiago, Andrade, failing to find suitable RBs and LBs for 3 years. Selling Ibrahimovic and Vieira to Inter and the list goes on.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Melo? What is this about? Explain yourself.

If DN succeeded in his 442, then why was he fired and why did we end up 7th?

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Melo? What is this about? Explain yourself.

If DN succeeded in his 442, then why was he fired and why did we end up 7th?
DN didn't succeed 100% in his 4-4-2. But he did everything he could which was more than Ferrara.

I meant as comarison to Ferrara and his tactics.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
All that is true. Still, Krasic had an overall better impact.
Meh all I see is people here being way easier on Krasic than they were on Diego. When Diego wasn't performing he was roundly criticized, called not good enough for a center attacking role, a bad signing for 25mil etc.. When Krasic has bad games you hear a ton of excuses.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Del Neri didn't do better at all, and Melo is like the only one that defended the benching of Sorensen for Motta.

No point in arguing with him.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Del Neri also got a full season to try and redeem himself, he didn't.
That's because he wasn't fired half-way through because we sucked ass after round 3. We played well till Christmas.

He fucked up with not getting the team back up, but the players were behind him all the time. One of the reasons he wasn't fired.

Ferrara lost ths squad till December.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
That's because he wasn't fired half-way through because we sucked ass after round 3. We played well till Christmas.

He fucked up with not getting the team back up, but the players were behind him all the time. One of the reasons he wasn't fired.

Ferrara lost ths squad till December.
uhhh this season I remember us being only a few points above where we were last year before winter break.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)