Marotta or Secco (11 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
For me, Marotta's worst move so far has been Delneri. Easier said with hindsight though. I don't know about the rest of you, but I didn't expect a 7th place finish. Martinez with a close second. Pepe... Mehhh. Traore was WTF; at least we didn't pay for him. Aquilani was a good move imo, even if he underperformed later on. Motta, seen as a good move back then. Bonucci, just overpaid. Matri and Quag I was against, but have proven me wrong. Toni was emergency, wages decreased though.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
For me, Marotta's worst move so far has been Delneri. Easier said with hindsight though. I don't know about the rest of you, but I didn't expect a 7th place finish. Martinez with a close second. Pepe... Mehhh. Traore was WTF; at least we didn't pay for him. Aquilani was a good move imo, even if he underperformed later on. Motta, seen as a good move back then. Bonucci, just overpaid. Matri and Quag I was against, but have proven me wrong. Toni was emergency, wages decreased though.
Ferrara and Conte are bigger gambles than DN. Ranieri was a good move.. we just needed someone better when we got second place.. we ended up with ferrara. Quag was a panic buy that worked because we were lucky... for half a season.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Ferrara and Conte are bigger gambles than DN. Ranieri was a good move.. we just needed someone better when we got second place.. we ended up with ferrara. Quag was a panic buy that worked because we were lucky... for half a season.
Yes Conte is a big gamble. I wish they would at least try to justify that move.

Quag was a good panic buy. Credit where it's due.

Daubche

Apr 11, 2011
Secco: Almiron, Tiago, Molinaro, Andrade, Grigera, Poulsen, Melberg, Grosso, 25 milion brazilian trio(Amauri, Diego, Melo)

Marotta: Krasic, Quagliarella, Matri, Bonucci, Aquilani, sure there were flops like Martinez, Motta, Traore, Rianudo...

It is immature to judge Marotta, and compare him with Secco, after one mercatto, when he had to manage with so many problems in club, with big debt and with small budget for transfers... This summer will show Marottas ability...

Sorry for bad english, but i hope you understand me...:)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Secco had higher standards. Marrotta is a retard. Btw, we had a thread about this. :)
Sounds like this.

"Ranieri is the worst. We can't do worse than him...
Ferrara is the worst coach we've ever had. Can't really get worse...
Can't wait for Zaccheroni to leave. Anybody will be better than him...
Delneri is the worst coach in Juventus history."

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The way I see it:

Secco - means well, delusions of grandeur and out of his depth.
Marotta - means well, purposely tries to make wine out of water and possibly out of his depth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)