Marko Pjaca (31 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015

Seems like he is set on staying, that's the impression for now at least.

I got nothing against it tbh, i'm actually relieved, just as i stated a few pages ago aswell, if fit he can be a decent depth option, i'm sure his status here will be clear from the beggining so that's a good thing aswell as it's difficult to find a cheap 3rd/4th option for ST/CF with good enough quality and especially willingness to accept a deep/occasional rotation role, and at this moment we do need options in atack so why not, still relatively young and if no lucrative offers came in then it'd maybe turn out to be better this way.

- - - Updated - - -

Hopefully those fitness issues won't come back to haunt him though, maybe then we might even stand a chance to actually plusvalenza him as soon as next summer lol.

:fab3:

Last edited:

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I am so, so sad for what hapenned to Pjaca. Could have been a magnificent player. Fuck injuries. I really wish him all the best, ibwould love it if somehow he manages to stay here and makes atzat least make a Padoin/Giaccerini career. Would never want Pjaca to end his career to be filled with regrets and always remember that day when he got injured. I really mean this.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Genoa just confirmed they are getting Pjaca on loan.

We still need to get rid of 2 players: Khedira and De Sciglio
Indeed, news seem to be reliable this time and he looks on his way out so what this also means is that we now need to get 2 strikers to fill up the numbers, regardless if the other two you mentioned will eventually departure or not.

I guess we weren't the only ones noticing Pjaca's onward trajectory lately so i guess on a personal level it's the best move for him to make at this point, can't say i am not a bit disappointed knowing that it will be hard to find someone cheap of a similar quality to play as a depth/reserve back-up this season but i guess we got to trust in Pirlo and the management that they know what they are doing or planning on, obviously now the possibility of bringing in two forwards is not that far fetchhed at all.

- - - Updated - - -

We'll see how this one pans out by the end of the mercatto.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)