Marko Pjaca (20 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He will sit out the whole game and we will win, just so he can show those Milan fans that made fun of him that it's better sitting on Juventus bench than be a starter at Milan

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
The lad must feel special. We are finally playing a winger based formation. Allegri starts a CF in his place in a Coppa game. Then decides to play a LB in his place after the sub.

Glad to see Allegri integrating him slowly. We dont want to put to much pressure on him.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Yea the 2nd half seemed like a perfect time for Pjaca to come on. I trust Allegri has a clear plan for the congested fixture list ahead.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
If Pjaca doesnt get descent minutes against Sass, then im afraid we overhyped him and he will join Elia really soon. How do you not give one of your most promising talents some minutes in a Coppa game? I cant understand it. Unless he has a minor injury that we dont know about, then dosregard my post. Cheers

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
He tries too much in the little time he gets and often gets it wrong. I believe it's normal for an unknown player at his age trying to prove himself in a big club. Which brings me to question Allegri's decision to only give him so little time. Give the guy a full 90min so he can play in a more relaxed fashion, he's obviously got some talent.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
He tries too much in the little time he gets and often gets it wrong. I believe it's normal for an unknown player at his age trying to prove himself in a big club. Which brings me to question Allegri's decision to only give him so little time. Give the guy a full 90min so he can play in a more relaxed fashion, he's obviously got some talent.
:tup:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Exactly.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
No. We need to get momentum going in this new system that has insane potential.

Pjaca can be the fucking 10 minute sub for dybala or cuadrado untill we need him to play longer to fix a rotation

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)