Marko Pjaca (29 Viewers)

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
His integration was slowed by a long injury. As I said there is actually no reason to panic over him. He will slowly get more game time and he will contribute positively once he does I'm sure. We've seen Allegri do this with plenty of promising players already and it has been successful thus far. I'm pretty sure Allegri has more knowledge and experience handling these situations than the random tuzzer.
The Il Brutto trademark all knowing can do no wrong argument. Not panicking over Pjaca at all. The kid has it and will become a starter sooner or later. Allegri has a tendency to integrate the youngsters to slow. The prime example was keeping Morataon the bench for half a year and playing Llorente.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The Il Brutto trademark all knowing can do no wrong argument. Not panicking over Pjaca at all. The kid has it and will become a starter sooner or later. Allegri has a tendency to integrate the youngsters to slow. The prime example was keeping Morataon the bench for half a year and playing Llorente.
:lol: the guy is a joke.

And yes, Allegri waits TOO MUCH to integrate players. he has no clue.

The morata example is a prime one. He was practically forced when morata started banging goals and llorente was shid. But that scenario lasted FOR MONTHS until he was balls to the walls against olympiacos.

So dont come with the "he knows how to treat youngsters" unless u want to point him being a pedo :p

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The guy brings up Morata whos a prime example of how awesome Max is at integrating young players. Dybala another. Coman too if he didn't bitch out

- - - Updated - - -

And a lol at Hydde while im at it
You will lol at anything that doesnt suit your biased agenda. Nothing new.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Exactly.

Even back at Milan he knew how to handle youth.
You didn't agree about Coman :mad: he played a lot for a 18 year old winger in a non winger formation and was about to have much more playing time the season after based on the 1st 2 games of the season which he both started. But whatever there is more than enough examples anyway

Also forgot Rugani

Jun 6, 2015
Calma. We are all wrong more often than we are right :)

I think the integration of Morata, Dybala and Rugani have all been dealt really well by Allegri. I personally prefer the slower process with youngsters not because I don't think they aren't ready but because it makes them understand that it takes hard work and patience to be rewarded in a club like Juventus. You get to see if the youngsters have the mental strength to compete in a club of this stature and you'll also find out who thinks about their own interests more than the team.

I also think it would send the wrong signal to someone like Mandzukic if he was suddenly benched just to give a younger player a chance when Mandzukic has fought for his position the whole season while being one our better players. We both agree that Pjaca has great potential so I think that's a good start :tup:

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
The guy brings up Morata whos a prime example of how awesome Max is at integrating young players. Dybala another. Coman too if he didn't bitch out

- - - Updated - - -

And a lol at Hydde while im at it
How was Morata a prime example? He was clearly a superior player to Llorente and he was kept on the bench for half a year.
And Coman? Really? I would say Pep was better to integrate him than Allegri.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Am i the only one who thinks he hasn't always been like this?
Didnt he get married?

- - - Updated - - -

How was Morata a prime example? He was clearly a superior player to Llorente and he was kept on the bench for half a year.
And Coman? Really? I would say Pep was better to integrate him than Allegri.
Morata has been given chances from the beginning, its not like he started playing out of the blue all of the sudden after half a year. Lets not forget the guy had no preseason because of injury too. Max rotation made him reach his prime form at just the right time and he became a crucial in reaching the CL final. Same as with Dybala tho he did get to the starting XI a bit earlier.

Coman was a 18 yo winger that came to a team playing 352 and was about to switch to 4312. he had no previous experience at top level and has been given enough playing time here, in his second season he played both opening games before being sold and Max even mentioned his progress and how he will be important for the team, so obviously he would have played much more. At Bayern, Ribery and Robben were injured a lot so he got playing chances

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)