Marko Pjaca (33 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Allegri:

As for Pjaca, it’s difficult for him to play from the start. He’s a lad - a player - who is destined for greatness, because he’s always made important chances when he’s appeared.

“That goes for Empoli when he came on, it was the same on Sunday and in the Champions League when he came on at the end.

“When he makes these cameos he’s always available, he always has chances to score and he always does something important.

“It’s normal that he’s destined to grow and have a good career.

"He's a lad who needs to grow, I've said it and I'll repeat it.

"He's a young player with great qualities, and he's destined for greatness, but he needs to grow because he's a lad who has arrived from Dinamo Zagreb in what is a much easier League where he was the star and he could afford to take a break."

"When you get to Juventus it's different. It's normal that he has to accelerate his journey, but he's a player who will do great things

He's a Lad!

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
The kid is really really good, and the coach needs to start giving him chances to shine. Its a Coppa matchand it is second priority even if it is against Milan. He is not a downgrade to Mandzu as a LW, so what better time to give him a start.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
He is getting chances and will keep getting them. Allegri knows how to integrate youngsters, he absolutely loves Pjaca too. Just wait and relax.
He is getting 5 min cameos. I now he is going to get the chance in the end, and I get the slow integration but this is retarded. His a Croatia international, has experience from the Euro's, has played a lot of senior caps in the Croatian league, and his been here for half a year. He is not some primavera kid, and we need to get him playing to be integrated with the rest of the team, so he can actually give a contribution in the more important matches in Seria A and CL.

Jun 6, 2015
He is getting 5 min cameos. I now he is going to get the chance in the end, and I get the slow integration but this is retarded. His a Croatia international, has experience from the Euro's, has played a lot of senior caps in the Croatian league, and his been here for half a year. He is not some primavera kid, and we need to get him playing to be integrated with the rest of the team, so he can actually give a contribution in the more important matches in Seria A and CL.
His integration was slowed by a long injury. As I said there is actually no reason to panic over him. He will slowly get more game time and he will contribute positively once he does I'm sure. We've seen Allegri do this with plenty of promising players already and it has been successful thus far. I'm pretty sure Allegri has more knowledge and experience handling these situations than the random tuzzer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)