Marko Pjaca (10 Viewers)

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Pjaca is graet great talent, he can be a Ronaldo type of player he just needs time and to adjust. If he wasn't injured he would get more time I know he will. I watched him more matches and before Juve he has a world class talent in him.

May 26, 2016
Cant believe people here Are throwing shi# at him. He was one of the few positive players for us and did well considering how little he has played. Calling him a Coman v2 is just retarded, if the reff gave a penalty you would be kissing his as$ right now , bunch of hypocrites

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Did in his 30 minutes what Cuadrado couldn't do in the full 90.. Play past an opponent (multiple times vs none)

This guy is a star in the making.. He was way better than half of the team

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Allegri finally showed some faith in him and imo he failed to show anything. He had one good action which should bring us penalty kick but other than that he didnt do anything good and also lost the ball many times. Anyway he still lacks fitness.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I don't understand what people were expecting him to do. He came on late in the game, still recovering from a long term injury, and was expected to make miracles happen when the others around him were all absolute shit?! He did what he could, in the limited amount of time he was given, and given the circumstances of the match.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Time to shape formation and style of play for this guy.
We need more attacking power and versatility because we cannot rely any longer on our defence.CB trio is getting old and you could see that yesterday and 352 in this kind of games limits your attackera and we only can hope for one goal or two.Well thats no longer enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)