Marko Pjaca (39 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
He's been injured for 3 months (Since October)....
Before injury he was always subbed in when we were already winning and no one gave a fuck, no attacking play. If Max trusts his skills he should give him some responsibility and start him in a few games after he gains fitness.

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
Before injury he was always subbed in when we were already winning and no one gave a fuck, no attacking play. If Max trusts his skills he should give him some responsibility and start him in a few games after he gains fitness.
You do realize before October was September, AKA the first month of the season. He got injured on the 10th of October. We do the math here and the result is:

HE WAS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR 9 GAMES.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
You do realize before October was September, AKA the first month of the season. He got injured on the 10th of October. We do the math here and the result is:

HE WAS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR 9 GAMES.
he was only available for 9 games, yes, in this nine games we had matches like :
Juventus 4:0 Cagliari - came on in the 71th min at 4:0
Dinamo 0:4 Juve - came on in 69th min at 3:0
Empoli 0:3 Juve - came on in 72th at 3:0

He should play atleast 90 mins in these three fixtures.

The rest was less than ten minutes with Inter, Sass and Sevilla. 3:0 and 4:0 score in Serie A for this Juve means they will completly stop playing I cant understand how Allegri can hope this guy shows something when he is coming in this situation.

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
he was only available for 9 games, yes, in this nine games we had matches like :
Juventus 4:0 Cagliari - came on in the 71th min at 4:0
Dinamo 0:4 Juve - came on in 69th min at 3:0
Empoli 0:3 Juve - came on in 72th at 3:0

He should play atleast 90 mins in these three fixtures.

The rest was less than ten minutes with Inter, Sass and Sevilla. 3:0 and 4:0 score in Serie A for this Juve means they will completly stop playing I cant understand how Allegri can hope this guy shows something when he is coming in this situation.
Yes I understand but it was way too early in the season wtih many new players who needed to be integrated into the starting line-up and needed to get used to playing there, plus no Marchisio as you recall was hell for us. Dybala had to be the main man on the field and Higuain is too good of a ST to sit on the bench when need be.

Don't worry Im sure Allegri will integrate him properly into the squad in the next games.

Jun 6, 2015
Pjaca is a backup player at the moment that is why he naturally gets backup player minutes. If he impresses which I'm sure he will, he will get more minutes. Moving from the Croatian league to Serie A is a big step up for a young player it was always going to take some patience with him. Calma.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

Loved this (2:04 in case it doesnt start there)

:tuttosport:

Man, seriously, i can smell it with this man. The way he moves, the way he runs, his technique. he has shown nothing yet, but at the same time , its plain obvious to see he has great potential if developed properly. We seriously need to implement a trident of Pjaca-Pip/Mandz-Dybala as a secondary plan and see how it goes.

I simply cannot believe 2 players as skilled as dybala and this dude, cannot storm enemy lines in a 3 man attack.

PD: Lol at Chiellini getting head shotted by a sniper at 1:00

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He looks way more mentally ready that Comanle hwne comanle first came. And he has better physique.
He is eager to take the ball forward and accept challengers.

:tuttosport:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I had a dream in which we were playing Genoa, comfortably leading 3-1 (with this guy grabbing a brace). Then, as has often been the case this season, we switched off and became complacent, allowing Genoa to claw their way back into the game, eventually tying it at 3-3. This is when Pjaca decided to take matters into his own hands, and in the 89th minute، inside the Genoa penalty area, he shimmied past one defender, then dragged the ball onto his other foot, forcing another defender the wrong way, thus creating an opening, an opening on which Pjaca was to capitalize, drilling a beautiful shot into the bottom right hand corner, and beyond the despairing dive of Genoa's keeper.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
I had a dream in which we were playing Genoa, comfortably leading 3-1 (with this guy grabbing a brace). Then, as has often been the case this season, we switched off and became complacent, allowing Genoa to claw their way back into the game, eventually tying it at 3-3. This is when Pjaca decided to take matters into his own hands, and in the 89th minute، inside the Genoa penalty area, he shimmied past one defender, then dragged the ball onto his other foot, forcing another defender the wrong way, thus creating an opening, an opening on which Pjaca was to capitalize, drilling a beautiful shot into the bottom right hand corner, and beyond the despairing dive of Genoa's keeper.
I was hoping for a Perin safe right there at the end. I mean, its your dream after all. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)