Marko Pjaca - Dinamo Zagreb - AM/SS/LW/RW (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Pjaca has chosen Juventus, who offered €20m + €3m bonuses but Dinamo wants him to stay until the end of the CL qualifiers. [GdS]

Jun 6, 2015
That was Mourinho's trademark defensive 4-2-3-1. It just took the brittish 5 years to realise it was not a 4-3-3.

He completed the formation's crown when he played the perfect version later at Inter
Off topic but Mourinho certainly played 433 during his first stint at Chelsea and even at Inter he started with that formation which later evolved to 4231 because of Sneijder. At Chelsea he had a brilliant midfield with Makelele, Essien and Lampard the latter being the one with the most freedom going forward similar to Pogba plays with us now.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Off topic but Mourinho certainly played 433 during his first stint at Chelsea and even at Inter he started with that formation which later evolved to 4231 because of Sneijder. At Chelsea he had a brilliant midfield with Makelele, Essien and Lampard the latter being the one with the most freedom going forward similar to Pogba plays with us now.
That was either a defensive 4231 or defensive 451, depends on how you see lampard.

It was not a 433. Absolutely not.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
That was either a defensive 4231 or defensive 451, depends on how you see lampard.

It was not a 433. Absolutely not.
When you play Robben and Duff together with a CF it will be seen as a 4-3-3, but who cares about starting positions on the field. Lampard was very advanced but also Makelele sat back, the other CM between the pair.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Beppe and Guild probably see way more potential in Pjaca than in Iturbe. Week ago I thought we're doing Iturbe v2 just to fuck with Milan. They believe in this kid. So do I.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Beppe and Guild probably see way more potential in Pjaca than in Iturbe. Week ago I thought we're doing Iturbe v2 just to fuck with Milan. They believe in this kid. So do I.
however Iturd hasn't exactly made himself proven at any club with the exception of verona

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];5314836 said:
25 millions? You've gotta be kidding me
it's ok your bank balance will remain unaffected

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Pjaca has chosen Juventus, who offered €20m + €3m bonuses but Dinamo wants him to stay until the end of the CL qualifiers. [GdS]
If true, that bars him from playing CL with us this season, right?

Not that he'd be brought in as a starter from or key player or anything, but could still prove to be useful at some point.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Has anyone here actually paid the time watching this guy play? With his height (1.86m) can you see him play as a clinical center forward?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)