Marko Pjaca - Dinamo Zagreb - AM/SS/LW/RW (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Can anyone tell me how good is this Pjaca guy? What position he play? Where Juve could use him? What player he reminds you? Thanks
You got to watch the Croatia - Spain game, and get a good idea.

Tall, powerfull speedy player, with technique and alot of stepover dribbeling, that was murdering spains right flank all game long

Been a while since i've been so disgustingly hyped by a player based on one game

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
yes. both use 2 wingers, a CF and 3 CMs
A 4-5-1 uses wide midfielders

A 4-3-3 uses wide forwards

With a 4-3-3 you sacrifice alot of the central midfield, but you have wide forwards / inside forwards who are a big goalscoring thread and the stars of the team togheter with the CF. The midfield is crucial in balancing and can be quite creative but is restricted in how offensively it can move.

With a 4-5-1 you have wide midfielders as wingers, who will do alot of defensive work and mainly support the team first. They start their actions relatively far from goal, and you'll only see one of them at a time make an inside run. But this also means your CM's get alot of possible offensive movement.

Juventus doesnt have players for a 4-3-3. Cuadrado cant finish for shit. Neither does Sandro, Alves, Pjaca, whatever other guy you'll mention.

However, they are all worldclass or such potential supportive players, capable of making actions that split open the play and deliver key passes and assists that will decide a game. Combined with that is the absolute world class midfield which now enables pogba to burst forward all the time and sees alot of freedom for Pjanic/khedira to be creative or moving around.

Juve can perfectly play 4-5-1 with Mandzukic, perhaps Dybala tho not ideally. But it lacks players for a 4-3-3.

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
You got to watch the Croatia - Spain game, and get a good idea.

Tall, powerfull speedy player, with technique and alot of stepover dribbeling, that was murdering spains right flank all game long

Been a while since i've been so disgustingly hyped by a player based on one game
To be honest the video is not that impressive. But I am already in full muppet mode :tuttosport:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
A 4-5-1 uses wide midfielders

A 4-3-3 uses wide forwards

With a 4-3-3 you sacrifice alot of the central midfield, but you have wide forwards / inside forwards who are a big goalscoring thread and the stars of the team togheter with the CF. The midfield is crucial in balancing and can be quite creative but is restricted in how offensively it can move.

With a 4-5-1 you have wide midfielders as wingers, who will do alot of defensive work and mainly support the team first. They start their actions relatively far from goal, and you'll only see one of them at a time make an inside run. But this also means your CM's get alot of possible offensive movement.

Juventus doesnt have players for a 4-3-3. Cuadrado cant finish for shit. Neither does Sandro, Alves, Pjaca, whatever other guy you'll mention.

However, they are all worldclass or such potential supportive players, capable of making actions that split open the play and deliver key passes and assists that will decide a game. Combined with that is the absolute world class midfield which now enables pogba to burst forward all the time and sees alot of freedom for Pjanic/khedira to be creative or moving around.

Juve can perfectly play 4-5-1 with Mandzukic, perhaps Dybala tho not ideally. But it lacks players for a 4-3-3.
i only call a formation "something-5-something" if it has 3 CMs and 2 wingbacks. and i certainly dont call a player wide midfielder and wide forward. they are all wingers, and a formation with 2 wingers and 3 CMs has always been a 433 to me. lets keep it simple

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
i only call a formation "something-5-something" if it has 3 CMs and 2 wingbacks. and i certainly dont call a player wide midfielder and wide forward. they are all wingers, and a formation with 2 wingers and 3 CMs has always been a 433 to me. lets keep it simple
We cannot be that simple in this case, because the formations are exceptionally different.

3 forwards or 2 wide midfielders is a gigantic difference.

Juve has literally 0 players who'd fit the wide positions on the 4-3-3, but allready has 2(sandro, alves) who can play 4-5-1 and 2 (Cuadrado, Pjaca) more if rumors are correct

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
We cannot be that simple in this case, because the formations are exceptionally different.

3 forwards or 2 wide midfielders is a gigantic difference.

Juve has literally 0 players who'd fit the wide positions on the 4-3-3, but allready has 2(sandro, alves) who can play 4-5-1 and 2 (Cuadrado, Pjaca) more if rumors are correct
remember Chelseas 433 in Mourinhos early days? Duff (later Robben) and Joe Cole certainly werent forwards, but everyone called that a 433. you can play both formations with literally the same set of players

- - - Updated - - -

Pedullà says it's done
Mediaset almost done
GDM nothing so far tonight
GDM waiting for everyone to report it so he, as the most reliable source, can just repeat it

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
deal not closed yet. Mamic is strange. Working on clauses and shit. Juve hope to close after Wednesday. Galliani will do everything and agree on every demands for him if no Juve deal. Would cost 23m. - GDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)