Marketing & Commerce (7 Viewers)

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Juve beat Man Utd on Instagram

By Football Italia staff
Ronaldo-1908-Chiellini-blue-epa_0.jpg
EPA.png

Juventus have surpassed Manchester United to become the third most popular football club on Instagram, behind Real Madrid and Barcelona.

Work on increasing brand recognition and signing big names like Cristiano Ronaldo and Matthijs de Ligt paid off, as their Instagram followers have sky-rocketed.

The Bianconeri had around 10m followers in July 2018, but have just hit 31m, largely thanks to Cristiano Ronaldo’s 131m fans.

It allowed Juve to overtake Manchester United and become the third most followed football club on Instagram in the world.

The Spanish giants remain at the top, as Real Madrid have 76.6m and Barcelona 76.1m.

============

Ronaldo should thank us, too.

Since he joined us he gained 50mln followers. :stuckup:

rainhard

May 5, 2004
If we really want to improve instagram followers then we must get Neymar and Paul Pogba

These acquisition maybe could make Juventus followers increase to Real and Barca level

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Juve beat Man Utd on Instagram

By Football Italia staff
Ronaldo-1908-Chiellini-blue-epa_0.jpg

EPA.png

Juventus have surpassed Manchester United to become the third most popular football club on Instagram, behind Real Madrid and Barcelona.

Work on increasing brand recognition and signing big names like Cristiano Ronaldo and Matthijs de Ligt paid off, as their Instagram followers have sky-rocketed.

The Bianconeri had around 10m followers in July 2018, but have just hit 31m, largely thanks to Cristiano Ronaldo’s 131m fans.

It allowed Juve to overtake Manchester United and become the third most followed football club on Instagram in the world.

The Spanish giants remain at the top, as Real Madrid have 76.6m and Barcelona 76.1m.

============

Ronaldo should thank us, too.

Since he joined us he gained 50mln followers. :stuckup:
thus surpassing Selena Gomez in becoming the most followed person on Insta.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
The easiest way to increase instagram followers

1. Buy Egy Maulana Vikri (#10 of Lechia Gdansk)
This will attracts millions of Indonesian peoples. Indonesia's currently in #4 in terms of world population

2. Buy the best Indian youngster, their population is #2 in the world right now. I exclude China because I think they dont really use Instagram

And probably India is the largest provider for all kind of "social media followers"

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

This will attracts millions of Indonesian peoples. Indonesia's currently in #4 in terms of world population

2. Buy the best Indian youngster, their population is #2 in the world right now. I exclude China because I think they dont really use Instagram

And probably India is the largest provider for all kind of "social media followers"
Indians don’t give a shit about football.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
LFC actually earned most TV money from the Premier League in 2018/19 with £152m, despite finishing behind MCFC £151m in the league, as they were broadcast live on 3 more occasions than City. The three relegated clubs averaged around £100m.
Estimated Serie A TV revenue in 2018/19 has Juventus leading the way with €85m, but not too far ahead of Inter €83m, followed by Milan €77m, Napoli €77m and Roma €75m. The lowest amounts were received by Frosinone €36m and Empoli €39m.
Bayern Munich and borussia Dortmund received the most from the Bundesliga TV deal with €98m and €88m respectively, followed by Schalke 04 €80m and Bayer Leverkusen €78m. RB Leipzig only earned €30m due to their relatively recent promotion to Bundesliga 1.

- - - Updated - - -

Barcelona and Real Madrid still receive by far the most TV income from La Liga’s TV deal with around €140m apiece, followed by Atletico Madrid €100m, then a big gap to Sevilla and Athletic Bilbao €70m. Lowest payments went to Girona and Leganes €40m.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Even bundesliga champions get paid more than juventus it is laughable that the inter get almost the same amount of money as juve as they have more supporters
Why wouldn't they? Bayern is dominating in Bundesliga, and Germany has a stronger economy. They get paid more even though they play 4 less games than us.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

i cannot think of a single football player of note from any of those countries.

wait is radja mongoloid part indonesian?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)