Marketing & Commerce (14 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
You're kidding, right?
he is obviously ;)

i'd also like to learn about the financial details of this "partnership". i wonder how big the coca cola logo will be when it's shown on the homepage along with the other partners:

1.png

just for the record: last financial report says that the sponsorship revenue in the first half year of 2018-19 was around 61m. it'll be interesting to see the same number in the interim report at the end of this calendar year.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
lol I thought it said "Pantera" in the top left...got excited...like really excited.

- - - Updated - - -

lol our jerseys are gonna look south american soon with all the sponsors.

hell, gonna look like a Chevy NASCAR

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
lol I thought it said "Pantera" in the top left...got excited...like really excited.

gettyimages-90433380.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

lol our jerseys are gonna look south american soon with all the sponsors.

hell, gonna look like a Chevy NASCAR
Don't think Cola will be on the jerseys tho.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
he is obviously ;)

i'd also like to learn about the financial details of this "partnership". i wonder how big the coca cola logo will be when it's shown on the homepage along with the other partners:
1.png

just for the record: last financial report says that the sponsorship revenue in the first half year of 2018-19 was around 61m. it'll be interesting to see the same number in the interim report at the end of this calendar year.
I guess it's gonna be some minor sponsorship, only in Italy.

"And now they are together: in fact, Juventus has officially announced the agreement with Coca-Cola, which see the iconic drink be at by the side of the Club, as an Official Partner, on Italian territory. "

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
he is obviously ;)

1.png

based on how it's mentioned in juventus.com, i think it's just small or tiny partnership, like every week Coca Cola providing us 12 cartoons to fill the fridge on our brand new food outlet ...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Still waiting for a Turk conspiracy on how Elkann is secretly pocketing money per his Illuminati henchmen seeking total world domination for the evil Zionists.

#ItsTheRealThing

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Still waiting for a Turk conspiracy on how Elkann is secretly pocketing money per his Illuminati henchmen seeking total world domination for the evil Zionists.

#ItsTheRealThing
shame on him for supporting it through being a Juve fan. we should get him his own Yamaka

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)