Marketing & Commerce (25 Viewers)

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Say whatever you want but the new logo made it easier to wear Juve apparrel on a daily basis.
Old style football logos are just too in-your-face and too out-of-place sometimes.
There's no problem with the new logo although I liked the old one better. It's still pretty neat. My problem is with the superficial trendy teenage bullshit and the new mainstream values they promote. I get that they're trying to appeal to a new audience, but what they're trying to sell has nothing to do with the class, values and identity of the club

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
There's no problem with the new logo although I liked the old one better. It's still pretty neat. My problem is with the superficial trendy teenage bullshit and the new mainstream values they promote. I get that they're trying to appeal to a new audience, but what they're trying to sell has nothing to do with the class, values and identity of the club
Well said. It's so unnecessary too

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
:agree: We are one of the most important historical football clubs with rich traditions and titles won throughout the last century, while being led by the same dynasty also for the last century....

.....and we manage to look more plastic than the filthiest of arab clubs that played in midtable 5-10 years ago. Really, read on social media. We have become the face of a sell out cancer club in the eye of people that didnt hate us in the first place.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
:agree: We are one of the most important historical football clubs with rich traditions and titles won throughout the last century, while being led by the same dynasty also for the last century....

.....and we manage to look more plastic than the filthiest of arab clubs that played in midtable 5-10 years ago. Really, read on social media. We have become the face of a sell out cancer club in the eye of people that didnt hate us in the first place.
What exactly is different from past Juve's values and current one's?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
meh if you want to win CLs and sign great players then you need to increase revenue. we dont have a foreign sugardaddy or EPL tv money so you cant really neglect any opportunity to increase revenue.

otherwise be content to simply be the big fish in a small Serie A pond

Anan M

Aug 24, 2012
I am gonna say something that might be unpopular, but to increase our exposure and revenues the whole league should step up, meaning that Milan, Inter, Napoli, and Roma should return to be competitive in CL terms, even teams like Fiorentina, Lazio, Parma, and others should do better in Europa Leagues. For all this to happen there is a need to think more about the financial structure of the league (how come that more than one team being regulated and owners change hands all the time?), promote facilities and build modern stadiums nearby city centers...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juve to rescind 'racist' Napoli ban
By Football Italia staff

Juventus are set to rescind their ‘racist’ ban on tickets for the Napoli game to anyone born in Naples, reducing it to the more traditional residents only.
The Bianconeri caused huge controversy when they announced restrictions for the upcoming Serie A match at the Allianz Juventus Stadium on August 31.
Barring ticket sales to residents of the visiting club’s town is a precaution often used by Italian clubs nowadays due to security issues.
Juve-Napoli is a very high-risk match for crowd trouble, so this was expected.
However, the banning order was extended to include anyone born in the Campania region, which would effectively ban supporters currently living in other cities, including Turin.
It has been called “unconstitutional,” “excessive” and even “racist” by Ciro Borriello, the sports minister for the Naples council.
“It is a discrimination that has profound roots in the hatred towards Napoli fans. Their behaviour is at the limits of legality.”
The security prefect in Turin, Claudio Palomba, confirmed this decision had not been agreed with the local authorities.
“I hope it is a simple mistake and that Juventus will quickly move to rectify that.”
A meeting with the local authorities was set for today and it’s widely believed Juventus will change the banning order to only keep out current residents of Campania.
It was pointed out by many that the original ruling would’ve banned Juve Coach Maurizio Sarri, who was born in the Campania region.

- - - Updated - - -

Italy :lol:

enzo

May 14, 2012
Good they take it back. What a fucking stupid move. It seems the club does everything nowadays to appear disgusting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We want to sell Dybala.

Wait, no we want to keep him.

Nevermind we want to sell him

we want to ban Napoli fans

nevermind thats a bad idea, just kidding

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)