Marketing & Commerce (13 Viewers)

Mar 3, 2014

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I didn't know this but united have also ditched FIFA this year but unlike us they won't get a name change in FIFA due to the EPL license.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
I didn't know this but united have also ditched FIFA this year but unlike us they won't get a name change in FIFA due to the EPL license.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I think Juventus is only the 2nd club after Boca Juniors that signed this full exclusivity deal. Last year they had them in the game as Buenos Aires FC if recall correctly.

FIFA will definitely not be able to have the Nou Camp again but apparently the Old Trafford will be available as they have the PL license. So no idea if it's even gonna have any effect on them in FIFA.

Bayern ditched EA too.
Bayern Munich have also signed a deal with PES, and although this is not exclusive, Bayern’s Allianz Arena won’t appear in FIFA 20

Last edited:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I hated the logo change but the soullessness is not exclusive to us, also you can't lament us constantly and historically falling short of our target and oppose change at the same time. I personally don't care as much but I've been a fan for thirty years i ain't about to pull a @Red they have to give me the dybala treatment :p to make me stop.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I hated the logo change but the soullessness is not exclusive to us, also you can't lament us constantly and historically falling short of our target and oppose change at the same time. I personally don't care as much but I've been a fan for thirty years i ain't about to pull a @Red they have to give me the dybala treatment :p to make me stop.
I'm not 100% sold on the idea that we wouldn't be where we are presently without changing our identity. How we managed the club made the difference, I doubt the marketing aspect of the new clothing line, etc made us gain that many fans nor is a key to establishing the powerhouse the club became.

There are plenty of soulless club but they didn't go as far as tweaking their club's identity.

I love this club too much to stop supporting, I'm simply disappointed.

Last edited:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Neapolitans denied Juve tickets
By Football Italia staff

Juventus have announced that Napoli fans who live in Campania or are born in the region will not be able to buy tickets for their August 31 clash.
The two Scudetto contenders are due to meet in Turin at the end of the month, but as it stands no Neapolitan natives will be making the trip.
That is because a statement on Juve’s official website included the above condition for when tickets go on general sale tomorrow.
Turin police have already distanced themselves from the statement, while Campanian politician Flavia Sorrentino has accused the Bianconeri of ‘racism’ and ‘territorial discrimination’.
Both sides are not only Serie A rivals but also represent the north-south divide in Italy, while former Partenopei boss Maurizio Sarri - raised in Tuscany but born in Naples - has since moved to the Old Lady.
Juve have been punished on several occasions in the past for anti-Neapolitan chants from their fans and even their under-15 team.

STREET

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I'm not 100% sold on the idea that we wouldn't be where we are presently without changing our identity. How we managed the club made the difference, I doubt the marketing aspect of the new clothing line, etc made us gain that many fans nor is a key to establishing the powerhouse the club became.

There are plenty of soulless club but they didn't go as far as tweaking their club's identity.

I love this club too much to stop supporting, I'm simply disappointed.
Say whatever you want but the new logo made it easier to wear Juve apparrel on a daily basis.
Old style football logos are just too in-your-face and too out-of-place sometimes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)