Mario Mandžukić (140 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Yeah. He was shit last night, but so was the rest of the team. Manbro will go back and work harder, as that's his way. He'll be ready for the return leg and might even score a headed goal. The question is, will others show up or shit their pants and play like snowflakes? :boh:

Mr.NoGood

Sep 30, 2018
Since his fanboys usually only come out on the good tap-in days, let me serve:

How much would you say his defensive contributions helped us today and how much did he make life easier for Ronaldo and Dybala?
Still nothing wrong with our tactics and use of this 90 min passenger (sorry, clutch player)?

To me, it is like playing with a 10 against 11, when the output is 1 shot per game. Especially against strong teams like today.
@Gzuz @Juvenann and the other better knowing people who are usually very loud. Satisfied with the grinta and pure destruction our aggressive warrior, clutch, Balon d'or nominate and generally most important player, showed today?
Whole team played bad and you're here bashing only about Mandzukic.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Not true, and what so.
As I say, Mandzukic is Allegris front figure. He is the symbol of this weird team and weird tactics that doesn't work at all. You simply can't afford to play with such a limited and un-involved player at this level. Send him to China already please, together with Allegri so that he atleast can start.

Gzuz

Dec 1, 2015
Not true, and what so.
As I say, Mandzukic is Allegris front figure. He is the symbol of this weird team and weird tactics that doesn't work at all. You simply can't afford to play with such a limited and un-involved player at this level. Send him to China already please, together with Allegri so that he atleast can start.
Funny Guy.
I will remember you on this, if Mario scores his next winning goal for us.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Funny Guy.
I will remember you on this, if Mario scores his next winning goal for us.
He is a striker, and he plays 100% of the games. Of course he is gonna score some goals, so what do you mean?. Amauri and Iaquinta scored as much as him, and they even had other skills, yet they were hated as they were also too limited.
You can't judge a player just on the number of easy goals he has scored. Look at what he does on the pitch, how many balls he throws away, how often he is ignored by Ronaldo and Dybala in the build up as they know his technique and athleticism is not up for quick passes, check the goals he scored this season and tell me if 70% of them are not super simple tap ins or easy headers. Take any professional striker over him and they would have produced as many goals and assists. Even Kean would have scored more I'm sure.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
He is a striker, and he plays 100% of the games. Of course he is gonna score some goals, so what do you mean?. Amauri and Iaquinta scored as much as him, and they even had other skills, yet they were hated as they were also too limited.
You can't judge a player just on the number of easy goals he has scored. Look at what he does on the pitch, how many balls he throws away, how often he is ignored by Ronaldo and Dybala in the build up as they know his technique and athleticism is not up for quick passes, check the goals he scored this season and tell me if 70% of them are not super simple tap ins or easy headers. Take any professional striker over him and they would have produced as many goals and assists. Even Kean would have scored more I'm sure.
It was fantastic seeing mister clutch warrior, run his usual 18km in big games, being all over the pitch, totally unplayable.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Is this the autist thread for retards? Looks like they all turned up as soon as Mario had a bad game. Sad.

Forza MM
He's had a bad season not game. He's also not getting any younger and you can't keep both him and dybala so if I had to choose it would be him gone for sure and play dybala in the right position in a two man front

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 138)