Mario Mandžukić (63 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Just go kick rocks. You guys are stuck on these players who haven't brought us one CL and we keep defending this crap. We're light years ahead in serie A and these players can walk through the serie a and continue to win scudetti but the CL we need speed and dynamicism in offense and defense and our older players show their age in CL every time

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Mandzukic' abilities and contributions can't be explained (and yes, you score x number of easy goals by default if you are a Juventus striker in Serie A and plays every game). It's always some supernatural fluffy stuff with Mandzukic. He is a limited version of Dzeko. Without drive, turning abilities and worse finishing from ground and air. 1.3 shots per game for a striker, that's awful and shows how much of a threat he really is.

Gzuz

Dec 1, 2015
A Player who scored already the winning goals against Napoli, Inter, Rom and Mailand has a bad season? Are you kidding me? And it doesn't matter if this goals are scored with a 40 meters screamer or a fuckin tap in.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Mandzukic' abilities and contributions can't be explained (and yes, you score x number of easy goals by default if you are a Juventus striker in Serie A and plays every game). It's always some supernatural fluffy stuff with Mandzukic. He is a limited version of Dzeko. Without drive, turning abilities and worse finishing from ground and air. 1.3 shots per game for a striker, that's awful and shows how much of a threat he really is.
if I leave, @Kyle, who will patrol the imbeciles?

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
@Gzuz
You even have your own Mandzukic facts wrong. Thats embarrassing. He didn't score 'the winning goals' against Napoli and Milan.

And seriously, it matters WHAT goals he has scored then? What about scoring 10 more goals, if your sole ability apparently is to score goals.

Watching him in our link up is like watching a giraffe playing the piano. If Allegri is done here, then his time as a starter for a top club will be over for good. That's 100% sure. Quote me on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Igor, sign off please or start a topic of your own, instead of complaining about every other topic on this forum. Noone asks you to be here really.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Lol, tell me more about this patrolling system. You have been mentioning it the last days

Theres is now an allegri police on the forums XDDD

Fighting the good fight i guess?

Keep it up. One day you will get us all in the tuz cyber jail for sure

:howler:

- - - Updated - - -

Igor, sign off please or start a topic of your own, instead of complaining about every other topic on this forum. Noone asks you to be here really.[
How old is he? Has all the traits of a high schooler

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Igor, sign off please or start a topic of your own, instead of complaining about every other topic on this forum. Noone asks you to be here really.
I don't know what that even means, did you stick high-voltage cables into your nose of late? Why would one complain about a player thread? I'm merely a humble protector of common sense.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
im not the one visiting the site, but i was wondering if they give any credit for the goal to him. probably not, since they are as clueless as the bunch visiting there every day
lol, you actually think there is a human assigned to 3000 matches a day? They are getting the stats from somewhere else and they count all the metrics that makes sense to count.

What metric do you suggest they invent in order to let Mandzukic have a contribution to that goal? Oh god. Dont level yourself with the Gzuz, post_ironic and NoGood posters of this thread. They have been waiting 7 games for a tap-in now so that they think they can shoot me down.

Seriously, how does his admirers think he played (and has played this season overall), should he start instead of Dybala as Allegri has been prioritizing so far?
I dont even care much about Mandzukic anymore. Im just relieved we have realized what kind of football and weird tactics Allegri has deployed, and that they both will be extinct in Juve after this season.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
This juve109494928 always criticize everything about Juve, from players to staffs to management to former players and legends. He probably criticize toilets in Juve stadium too
lol thats not true. Whats your point though? I criticize claims that Mandzukic is our most important player and must play, I criticize Allegri this season, I doubt that Bernardeschi has had a super good season as many seem to think he has. Criticize the wit of the people who still talk about bringing Marchisio back, even when he is benched at Zenit. I also doubted Pjanic's abilities since we acquired him. Now many seem to do the same.

Besides that, then I spend time 'defending' players everyone seem to criticize openly (Sandro, Cuadrado, Bentancur early season and last season, Szczesny who many wanted replaced by a 'top keeper' lol, Cancelo, Khedira once a while, Costa as I believe he is absolutely needed for us to have a chance).

So what are you trying to get at me with?? You are new on this forum I see. I defend Ronaldo too, dont you worry. He is immense in all games, except for this one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)