Mario Mandžukić (60 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Imagine if he's the starting CF next season

Downgrade of biblical proportions

Thankfully it wont happen. We cant be that stupid surely.
Actually, with Costa and Sandro on the left and Cuad at RB, Mario could have an amazing season at CF.

Also he combines better with Dybala then Higuain.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Mandzukic won’t get more than 11 goals in all competitions next season.
Yup.

Whats the point in using him as our main CF? Besides headers in certain games.

He is not a prolific CF anymore. If you want to win the CL, he is clearly not the answer.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Mandzukic won’t get more than 11 goals in all competitions next season.
I think he would score more than that if he was our starting CF.

If Cuads and Costa send in them crosses to him, he'd score them 11 with ease imo.

That said it would of course be a downgrade compared to Higuain, but might still work as a whole.

Jun 6, 2015
I love Mandzo but he really isn't a reliable goalscorer these days. He barely scored 10 goals for us as a striker during his first season here. His strengths are elsewhere (hold-up play, aerial presence and pressing (when he's in the right mood)).

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Ive said it 100 times. Mandzo should have been our main CF ahead of Higuain. I think that should be the case next season too.
And you were wrong 100 times. Unless we dramatically change our style of play, Mandzukic absolutely should not be our CF. Maybe Allegri has new ideas for next season :boh: Maybe those will chose the situation however...

Higuain over him was the right thing to do this season unquestionably. Anyone with half a brain could have seen that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)