Mario Mandžukić (68 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
well, anybody with a whole brain on the other hand..::lol3::
Do you watch Juventus? Our CF is often forced to basically create his own chances...imagine Manbro trying to do that.

I mean I guess I mispoke earlier, our CF actually should have been Dybala but like I said between Higuain and Mandzukic, bar a different style of play the choice is obvious

Manbro as a CF in Allegri's 4-3-3 ::lol3::

Buy on AliExpress.com

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Do you watch Juventus? Our CF is often forced to basically create his own chances...imagine Manbro trying to do that.

I mean I guess I mispoke earlier, our CF actually should have been Dybala but like I said between Higuain and Mandzukic, bar a different style of play the choice is obvious
The choice is obvious to me if we can rob some EPL shmuck and park the Higuain money somewhere it's needed instead of getting absolutely no added value over Manzo

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
The choice is obvious to me if we can rob some EPL shmuck and park the Higuain money somewhere it's needed instead of getting absolutely no added value over Manzo
I agree cause last season's Higuain is a shadow of the player he was in his first season here. If we can get 50-60mil for him we should do it, play Dybala as CF, use Higgy money to sign SMS and Martial :tuttosport:

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
And you were wrong 100 times. Unless we dramatically change our style of play, Mandzukic absolutely should not be our CF. Maybe Allegri has new ideas for next season :boh: Maybe those will chose the situation however...

Higuain over him was the right thing to do this season unquestionably. Anyone with half a brain could have seen that.
The most frustrating player to watch was Higuain, i dont care what his goal taly says. I just couldnt watch him in the second half of our season. But, everyone is ebtitled to their opinion, my personal opinion was that Higuain held us back many times and was doing more harm to our team than good.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
This guy is a crucial player when it matters.

To those who want this guy out - do you even know how many goals Dybala scored in CL this past season? And do you know how many Mandzo scored?

We will again easily win the double in Italy, but for CL you need guys that will be true leaders on the field and drive the team forward.

One of them is Mandzukic.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
like the player whom the switch to 4-2-3-1 from last season was based on wasn't a key part of the side so far :baus:

good news btw, we can always use an in-form mario

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
do people really want him here to be a key player???
love him but we should be phasing him out at this stage, if "key player" means backup striker/lw then I'm all for it, but 32 year old mandzu should be far from a key player on the team

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Why tf did Allegri and Marotta sign Higuain?
he didnt spend it. Marotta suddenly found himself with 100M euros and had no clue what to do with it

- - - Updated - - -

Sampaoli is ruining Dybala's World cup, four years thrown at the garbage
watch Argentina assemble something that atleast reminds of an organized team during the Copa America and qualifiers, then Messi will join the ride when they qualify for the WC and ruin everything

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)