Mario Mandžukić (52 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Maybe change if terms to current deal? No clue. Honestly it’s weird how no all of a sudden he wants a stay and a month ago he wanted out. Which do you believe ?
:klin: Not in Jesus, that's for sure :p (I'm just pulling your leg)

I honestly don't know; I don't really trust Beppe in general, and I definitely don't trust anything that comes out of his mouth.

If United or another EPL team come in with an interesting offer/proposal, perhaps Mandzukic might consider it. Most players are busy focusing on representing their national teams @ The WC in just over a couple of weeks, so we'll have to wait until early-mid July to really know what's going on.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
:klin: Not in Jesus, that's for sure :p (I'm just pulling your leg)

I honestly don't know; I don't really trust Beppe in general, and I definitely don't trust anything that comes out of his mouth.

If United or another EPL team come in with an interesting offer/proposal, perhaps Mandzukic might consider it. Most players are busy focusing on representing their national teams @ The WC in just over a couple of weeks, so we'll have to wait until early-mid July to really know what's going on.
I feel the same way about Beppe. He’s one part riddler one part joker. You never know when what he says is truth or what shade of truth.

Will also agree about the WC situation. Then add to that media outlets that are as reliable as a house built on sand and we’re in this muck lol

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Cause he is speaking from the friendzone. They like touching him like they do a puppy.

The pimp/leprechaun costume was tots hilarious.... and harmless and non sexual. He is probably friends with a lot of girls, overweight girls with pink hair and multiple cats.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Cause he is speaking from the friendzone. They like touching him like they do a puppy.

The pimp/leprechaun costume was tots hilarious.... and harmless and non sexual. He is probably friends with a lot of girls, overweight girls with pink hair and multiple cats.
He’s like a dorky big-brother figure to these chicks. They’ll tell him about guys they find hot and deep inside he wants to kill himself from jealousy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)