Mario Mandžukić (60 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 6, 2015
Witsel is going to cure cancer, provide drinking water and food for the poor, stop climate change and pay his kids education in a top university. His Gucci days are gone he just lives to make the world a better place nowadays.

Needing these kind of arguments shows how hard it really is to justify his choice.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Witsel is going to cure cancer, provide drinking water and food for the poor, stop climate change and pay his kids education in a top university. His Gucci days are gone he just lives to make the world a better place nowadays.
Thank God there are still people like Witsel in this world.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

Needing these kind of arguments shows how hard it really is to justify his choice.
Il nuovo Budha

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
You a good man though. You'd make this world a better place for the poor. In Fr3sh i trust.
Make Somalia great again!

At the very least he'd use the money to mass produce exact replicas of his penis and pleasure millions of women.
I didn't even think of that!! It's a genius idea!! Heck the deluxe version is gonna have a life sized action figure of me :tuttosport:

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
You guys live very onedimensional lives.
Not everyone loves their job. There are more important things in life.

- - - Updated - - -

No one needs to justify his choice. Him wanting to buy a a huge private island with those 50M is a valid reason to take the China job.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Seriously though what would you do with 20 mill that you couldn't do with 4 mill
Give my brothers and each parent 5 million. Pay for their kids schools not to mention make sure my children will be set up if I pass away.

Lol are people really wondering the purchasing power difference between 4m and 20m?

- - - Updated - - -

He's not a kid anymore... people change.

And no, you just think playing for Juve and living in Italy is so wonderful. Not everyone thinks so.

And you don't know what he plans to do with his money. If he's buying more Bentleys and yachts or whatever, I would agree with you. But if he's looking out for his friends and family, people from his old neighbourhood, etc. then that's lovely.
:tup:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
And that's just taking care of his family and friends...only 20m of the 80m he will earn. He has 60m left to give back to the community and have plenty left for himself for whichever lifestyle he wishes to live.
The next 5 generations of his family could never be in need of anything.

Everybody defending witsel and other moneygrabbing footballers better not say a word when we loose juventus players to a higher paycheck.

http://m.goal.com/s/en/news/11/tran...p://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/865666292?-10543:1332:0
We already do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)